Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...

I love what adriana said at the end actually giving the girls confidence...Candice sounded self-absorbed in this :(

This is Adriana's thread. ;)

No one here cares how Candice appeared.

I understand but I don't want to go to candice's thread and say this and they eat me alive

LOl!!! Why are some people on here so catty? So there was one comment about candice, what is the big deal!!!

Adri looks AMAZING in this... i love when she's speaking in the silvery metallic bikini, so sexy! And her body is looking sooo goood... she was so much better in 2011 than 2010! Amazing girl.

LOl!!! Why are some people on here so catty? So there was one comment about candice, what is the big deal!!!

Adri looks AMAZING in this... i love when she's speaking in the silvery metallic bikini, so sexy! And her body is looking sooo goood... she was so much better in 2011 than 2010! Amazing girl.

Now that I think of it, another person and I were able to discuss gisele in the other thread no one had a problem with it and this was just a quick remark about the entire video.... Now if I would have said "I love what adriana said at the end actually giving the girls confidence... and candice looks beautiful in this" It wouldn't have been a problem but whatever I took it off anyways

Way too many people are territorial about their faces to the point that they spend more time bashi.g other models than talking about their fave.

And there was nothing wrong with what you said about candice I'm that video. You were commenting on the video itself not going on a tirade about candice

Way too many people are territorial about their faces to the point that they spend more time bashi.g other models than talking about their fave.

And there was nothing wrong with what you said about candice I'm that video. You were commenting on the video itself not going on a tirade about candice

I understand :)

It can leave one feeling timid to reply if give an opinion on anything.

I see that, Its not like i'm saying something absurd or ugly just an opinion, an observation almost but its cool i'm not mad, don't know where to to express any opinions on this website so i'll just look and post Lol