Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I know what I saw, and all I have seen is those 4  people and andre’s mom tagging the location of where those 4 people are that. That other picture of cyan he honestly doesn’t look the same age as now, to me 

Carla posted this photo of Cyan yesterday along with a series of other photos from their dinner. The person holding Cyan is clearly not Adriana, Andre, or Carla. So its not only them 4 there. Just because something or someone isn't shown on social media, doesn't mean that's the full story. Cyan is not even a year old so I'm not sure what else you expect him to look like. He looks the same age as a the other photo Carla shared of him that was tagged in Columbia. If Cyan is right in front of her and she is posting photos from their trip, it wouldn't make sense she'd post an old photo of Cyan. His hair is longer when compared to photos of them in Brazil a couple months ago when Adriana's grandma was around.

1613443_ScreenShot2023-07-06at9_34_27PM.thumb.png.b30f7dadabaf2a0141b64da10e2dc50e.png

Carla posts random old pics of her grandkids all the time, from what I have seen. She only stated who was holding cyan, and she did say it was a grandmother. I don't think Andre or Adriana would have grandmothers in Columbia. Adriana's is 100+ years old and we know resides in brazil, unless Andre does which would be random because we never seen that before. But I guess

Anyway, these convos remind me of when people thought Adriana was gonna stay fat, because yall are so anxious to see her how you want to see her, yall said she may be comfortable or satisfied being as big as she was-just because yall wasn't physically seeing her doing what yall are hoping she would do and because it was clearly taking her time to just shed that stuff off. Its the same thing now, yall ain't been seeing her do what yall want her do, you're anxious for her to be doing this and that- and to not be doing x,y and z, So now ya'll refuse to think of any other just as possible options. And look in the end, she lost the weight and didn't stay that size. I understand its annoying to see how her stall her own modeling to help Andre. I said that myself, that Adriana needs to put her modeling career first, but I don't think that applies HERE. Because we literally don't know what she has going on this time. All we do know is that she is not at home chillin'. And her traveling for modeling is just as possible since we actually don't know what she is doing and usually carla is involved to HELP and watch cyan. Like just wait and see what is really going on and be open to the possibility to that is more important/better than what you think it is.

I hope she is modeling in Columbia (hopeless). I know as a commercial model, Adriana always is considered with VS, and stopping working for VS negatively affected her career. But at least Alessandra and Candice are not stopping. They are still active, going to every fashion week, and still booked for job, whatever big or small. Adriana is more successful but at present, she is not doing better than them.

2 hours ago, XSS said:

I hope she is modeling in Columbia (hopeless). I know as a commercial model, Adriana always is considered with VS, and stopping working for VS negatively affected her career. But at least Alessandra and Candice are not stopping. They are still active, going to every fashion week, and still booked for job, whatever big or small. Adriana is more successful but at present, she is not doing better than them.

Did alessandra and Candice recently give birth to a third kid tho?  Its not like Adriana is still single or casually dating with 2 kids over the age of 3, and just running around with andre. Thats not what’s going on

Those two don’t even have three kids at all, and I believe they both single too/don’t have serious partners. No shade. Just saying you can’t ignore those differences in their lives-because thats whats CLEARLY impacting Adriana’s work flow. Its not fair (and it’s annoying) to compare people who aren’t even in the same chapters of their lives and who don’t have the same things going on for them. Also, Alessandra has only done one campaign this year. Adriana has done two. Even with adriana having more damn kids + andre who is like another kid,  having so much weight to lose, and not even going to as many events as ale, she still getting just as many actual real modeling jobs. So lets not go there

Adriana actually had several of things she did the year after she left VS. Its just in 2020 COVID happened. And right when that was kinda over she got pregnant, and then she took her time losing that weight. 

I think yall just need to chill out. Y’all can’t harbor over how long its taking her to lose weight anymore, now its on to the next thing. Whats its going to take for yall to have some patience. I don’t believe this is it for adriana’s career/she no longer wants to model, just like I didn’t believe she was gonna remain bigger and wanted to remain bigger. Y’all don’t realize this is coming from being anxious and not being used to this new stage of life Adriana is in. Yall gotta remember all this shit is new and different for her too. Can’t expect for things to go back just like the was before in under a year. Too many very dramatic changes has happened 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, patt said:

Can someone translate me what she is saying in the video? At first, i thought she is heading to Australia to watch the Brazil's game but now i don't know what's happening. Is she going back to Los Angeles?

Probably. I recall seeing that Andre's divorce thing is coming up in these next days. That or Brazil where they left Cyan with Andre's mom.

6 hours ago, lucyford said:

Probably. I recall seeing that Andre's divorce thing is coming up in these next days. That or Brazil where they left Cyan with Andre's mom.

Smh he could have literally just stayed home to take care/watch his own child himself. The fifa president didn’t show him at all in the footage for the opening, only adriana. Clearly only she needed to be there…So not only does Adriana have to do so much to help him, his mom too? Its giving man child 

Thats probably why the divorce took SO long. Dude isn’t good at handling his own responsibilities.  

I knew it, I knew she was going back to VS, after all those workout videos where her personal trainer always tagged the Victoria's Secret account. Personally, it's a move I don't like, but I guess she'll get paid well for it so I'm happy for her in that sense.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvNAnHDOeFJ/

Not very positive about the amount of Adriana content we will get in this, but better than nothing anyway.

I’m tired of these overweight marshmallows. This is an about beauty not inviting people who don’t even want to lose weight. VS used to represent aesthetic perfection,

not anymore since this inclusivity nonsense.  

2 hours ago, borg said:

I knew it, I knew she was going back to VS, after all those workout videos where her personal trainer always tagged the Victoria's Secret account. Personally, it's a move I don't like, but I guess she'll get paid well for it so I'm happy for her in that sense.

It seems like lately all she cares about most is getting paid alot. Guess that what happens when you extend your family and your man is mostly unemployed and depend on all the women in his life to do things for him. 

Anyways, I will be positive and say maybe once the whole thing happens it ignites a bigger fire in her to focus on modeling again? Also with there being another writers strike in Hollywood again, she has no choice but to leave all that movie/film industry shit alone. They not even having premiers anymore right now. There is nothing for her to do anymore in regards of it. Hopefully her fifa contract is just a year. Maybe all of this happening around the same time, will cause her to prioritize modeling most 

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Victoria's Secret Icon Colection (only a second of her)

People Magazine

They have an actual supermodel who has a bit more of weight on for her pregnancy, and they don't show her, but they hire actual overweight forgettable models to show they are body positive...

I think it was probably Adriana herself who didn't want to show her body in a lingerie campaign, due to the body she had when that was recorded a few months ago, you can say that she didn't feel comfortable with her physique or not self-confident enough to be filmed in her underwear. For the company, in fact, I think it would even have been positive to be able to present Adriana as a more curvy model.