Bellazon

NBA

goose

As a Mavs fan it's going to hurt to say this, but I'm going to have agree with you. :( It's gotten really annoying how they do good the whole season and then in the playoffs, they all of a sudden choke. Same thing last year against Miami...gosh if only they would actually realize IT'S THE PLAYOFFS!!! :ninja:

I had to let that out...

Nobody is on the Lakers side??? haha nah,

man ima jump on the houston bandwagon since he's my 2nd favorite player.

Houston is not a player but im guessing you mean Tmac since hes the closest thing to Kobe on there :p

I was on the Lakers side but theres no way theyre winning this :/

LOL yea i meant t-mac haha

nah i still got faith in my lakers they just need to play like they did in game 3 as a team and kobe really needs to step shit up in the second half

LOL yea i meant t-mac haha

nah i still got faith in my lakers they just need to play like they did in game 3 as a team and kobe really needs to step shit up in the second half

As a Mavs fan it's going to hurt to say this, but I'm going to have agree with you. :( It's gotten really annoying how they do good the whole season and then in the playoffs, they all of a sudden choke. Same thing last year against Miami...gosh if only they would actually realize IT'S THE PLAYOFFS!!! :ninja:

I had to let that out...

I guess it's more due to Dirk not raising his game for the big occasion.

I had to let that out...

I guess it's more due to Dirk not raising his game for the big occasion.

Yeah, he's supposed to be the MVP, but he's not playing like one in the playoffs. :ninja: It's a shame.