Bellazon

NBA

goose

Yeah the spurs do play better during the playoffs, but like tuhreese said, the Cavs need to find a way to break the Spurs's system by changing their routine. Other than that, they'll get killed.

I'd hate to say it though because I absolutely can't stand the Spurs, but I think they will win it again this year. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

:x I can't believe the Blazers picked Oden :x

Huh, just to remind in the Draft of 84, they picked Sam Perkins over Michael Jordan :x

Congratz. to Sonics, Durant is the next big thing.

And Bobcats made the smartest move, by gettin J-Rich in their team.

I thought that Richardson deal wasnt the smartest :/

To tell you the truth I didn't see any other (so) smart move. I think that J-Rich is what Charlotte need the most.

IMO Richardson will become a 25+ guy in Bobcats. I accept them in Playoffs this season :blush:

Hey maybe you liked the Ray Allen trade between Celtics and Sonics.

It was nice also, but let me tell you the funniest part of this trade:

Ray Allen & Allen Ray have become teammates :rofl:

Wasn't such a bad deal from the Celtic's point of view. They add another all-star to help out Pierce.

They have someone who can score from the low-post area (Jefferson), a great perimeter shooter (Allen) and someone who can do a bit of everything (Pierce).

Imagine if they packaged Ratliff, Green, Davis and perhaps next year's n

Wasn't such a bad deal from the Celtic's point of view. They add another all-star to help out Pierce.

They have someone who can score from the low-post area (Jefferson), a great perimeter shooter (Allen) and someone who can do a bit of everything (Pierce).

Imagine if they packaged Ratliff, Green, Davis and perhaps next year's n? 1 for Pau Gasol.

They'd have a starting five of:

Gasol

Jefferson

Pierce

R. Allen

Rondo

That team is good enough to win the East.

The starting five you created is really nice, but all I can agree is they can win the Atlantic, and then Eastern Semis(maybe Eastern Finals), but thats it.

IMO this year Bulls and Heat are the best candidates for winning the East, just if they make the right deals :/

On the latest news, Vince Carter opted out of his deal with Nets, but New York Times said VC is expected to re-up with the Nets for $60 million over four years. (Not Bad)

But I don't know why, now that he has become a Free Agent, I think that it's likely for him to sign with Heat :/