Bellazon

NBA

goose

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

. . ., and that's how you end a streak. :woot:

:hell yea!: :clap: :hell yea!: :ddr: :dance: :clap: :hell yea!: :ddr: :hell yea!: :ddr: :ddr: :blueeyedbaby: :clap: :dance: :blueeyedbaby: :clap:

Congratulations to Celtics as well. They showed character, and got really close to the victory in 3rd, and late 4th, but Pau steped up in crunch time, and we got the W. After tonights game, IMO Gasol ensured his place in All-star game.

Speaking of AllStar game, are any of you guys voting?

I vote for:

West

Kobe

T-Mac

Nowitzki

Amar'e (sometimes Duncan)

Shaq

East

Iverson

Carter

Josh Smith (he shall definitely be an all-star)

Garnett

D. Howard

. . ., and that's how you end a streak. :woot:

:hell yea!: :clap: :hell yea!: :ddr: :dance: :clap: :hell yea!: :ddr: :hell yea!: :ddr: :ddr: :blueeyedbaby: :clap: :dance: :blueeyedbaby: :clap:

I 2nd that, NO DOUBT!!! ;) Bynum also showed that physical toughness we need from a center. Both teams jell well together, but we have a lot more depth in our bench. Don't know what the future holds, but I feel these teams will meet again with all the marbles on the line.

• 3 weeks later...

Who in the NBA currently has the longest win streak? The 76ers :whistle: Blowing out Portland and San Antonio the last 2 games by over 20 points, all without Brand. I say we trade Brand and get someone who can make our already league leading fast break even better. or just get someone else because obviously we dont need him. screw having a post up player, lets run!