Bellazon

News

I can :)

Petra left New York

Petra Nemcova left NYC where she lived 10 years and moved to London. but Christmas time she was spending in hometown in Czech Rep, in Karvina where she bought a new house to her parents. And she was working for new czech magazine called One. New year she was celebrating in Dubai with her boyfriend.

To new house she bought antiques, "I love antiques" she said.

In Dubai she was with her bf Bader Jafar. "We are really in love. Bader is intelligent man, he works for charity a lot, its important to me. I feel this is real love", said Petra.

For One magazine Petra worked with James Houston, "I like him, he is really great photographer, photos from James can show your soul".

Yes! I spoke to her this morning. She thanks everyone for their continued support. Her myspace page will be coming down however in the next few days. Also she wanted me to let everyone know she is not on facebook. We are working on getting those profiles removed

I will be posting a message from her on myspace hopefully tomorrow or the day after. I am not sure what she is going to say in her message to the fans. Other then what she says I can't comment. It is a personal decision. We are however going to keep the Happy Hearts myspace and we will ask everyone to go there for updates. Thanks!

Thanks Lisa for the Petra update. We should all wish her much happiness in the new year. Its unfortunate that she feels the need to disband her myspace page. I hope Petra recognizes that it is an important way for her fans to feel close to her, in a more personal way. The HHF myspace page is nice, but it creates a separation from her personal life and requires her fans to see her more through her charity work and less in the adoring way they want. Do you think this is what she wants?

Well I just got word that she wants the HHF page down also. I do not necessarily agree with it as I belive her myspace page was a nice way to have a personal connection. But those are her wishes. ALl I can say is to go to her official site. I am not sure how often that will get updated either as I am only allowed to do something when given information or permission from her. By all means please go there and post a message about your feelings on the subject and I will make sure she sees it.

I went to the HHF myspace page and found a very short statement with no reason given for why the site was coming down. Her official website doesn't look like it is updated very frequently, and she has very little personal interaction in her own forum anymore (no webchats or personal messages left by Petra in many months. I almost took your advice, Lisa, and would have left a message voicing my concerns, if I thought Petra would see it!) So, it is hard to understand what this means. It does feel like she is trying to send a signal to her fans that she wants some distance.

• 1 month later...
Sony unwraps 'Sports Illustrated Swimsuit' minisodes

Sony Pictures Television announced it will launch a series of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit minisodes via the production/distribution company's multi-platform Minisode Network effort, available as part of Sony's next-generation video entertainment network Crackle.com. According to Sony, content from existing Sports Illustrated Swimsuit television specials will be pared down to create a series of 26 five-minute minisodes showcasing various models featured in the magazine's 2003, 2004 and 2005 swimsuit issues. The minisodes will feature fabulous babes like Heidi Klum, Molly Sims, Petra Nemcova, Marisa Miller, Ana Kournikova and Jessica White as they frolic in exotic locales including Argentina, Barbados, Brazil, Costa Rica and Guatemala.

While Sony Pictures Television will initially launch the swimsuit minisodes at Crackle.com, which offers digital content including original short form series and full-length traditional programming from the Sony library, plans call for distribution to expand to partner sites including YouTube, Hulu, MySpace, AOL and VEOH. In addition, the minisodes will make their mobile debut on Verizon Wireless's V Cast Video and SprintTV on March 16.

Link

• 2 weeks later...