Bellazon

News

• 4 weeks later...

Is says that Petra was privately in Czech republic because her sister Olga had a wedding at a small castle named Okoř. Petra said that it was an international wedding because quests were from many different countries. On her own wedding Petra said that she had been engaged and that now she is waiting for the right time to get married.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Petra shot for Forbes, Shape and one more magazine (can't remember its name) and is on cover of Prestige magazine Indonesia. I'll post photos as soon as possible.

+ she probably shot for Sports Illustrated All Stars  :clap:

i think it's W Magazine

• 2 weeks later...

Petra shot for Forbes, Shape and one more magazine (can't remember its name) and is on cover of Prestige magazine Indonesia. I'll post photos as soon as possible.

+ she probably shot for Sports Illustrated All Stars  :clap:

Here's an article and photos from Forbes.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/hannahelliott/2013/11/26/petra-nemcova-is-home-for-the-holidays-2/

• 2 weeks later...

PETRA NEMCOVA CZECH CHRISTMAS PLANS! SUPERMODEL TELLS HOLLYWOOD TAKE WHY SHE’S LOOKING FORWARD TO A FAMILY HOLIDAY (EXCLUSIVE)

Though Petra Nemcova is arguably one of the most beautiful women in the world, in 2004 the supermodel became a household name for heroism and tragedy. Not her looks.

After taking a vacation in Thailand with her boyfriend that year, the terrifying tsunami took his life and almost took hers. Holding onto a tree for hours to save her life, Nemcova became associated with a level of courage most of us can't envision.

Almost a decade later, Nemcova is happier than ever. And she definitely appreciates the smaller things in life — especially time with her family in the Czech Republic, she told Hollywood Take. “Being with my family is on the top of my Christmas list,” Nemcova, 34, said while promoting her candle line Be The Light New York. The model also revealed that she “can't wait to see the Czech fairy tales” while she’s there.

“They are full of meaningful lessons and as a child I grew up on them,” Nemcova said about her favorite stories. “So I will travel back to my childhood.” Something that also brings the former Dancing with the Stars contestant back to her youth is the smell of her candle Czech Holiday Cookie.

For now, though, the Czech beauty is in the United States, crossing the country from Seattle toHouston. But the former Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover girl is even happier when she's at home.

“I am inspired by the pre-holiday time when the whole family bakes cookies together,” Nemcova toldHT “And it glues them with jam. This time also glues the family together with love.” The candle “has the meaning of family togetherness and it brings you the [feeling of] holiday spirit with a sweet and spicy scent.”

Smells delicious! Nemcova’s other favorite candles from her Be The Light line include the Musky American Bluebell Bliss because it has the meaning of gratitude, “which is the perfect gift because we have so many reasons to say thank you every day.”

Nemcova also said she loves the Indonesian Patchouli Peace candle because it “brings peacefulness to your bedroom or bath time.”  

The model is known for her constant activism for her Happy Hearts Fund, which gives back to those affected by natural disasters, such as the tragic Thailand Tsunami.

If you’re in Houston, Texas on Dec. 12 from 2-4 p.m. go say hi to the Czech beauty at the Cakewalk Style store and let us know which candle you choose!

http://www.hollywoodtake.com/petra-nemcova-czech-christmas-plans-supermodel-tells-hollywood-take-why-shes-looking-forward-family

• 1 month later...

I think she will :) She posted a photo from secret photoshoot holding 50 years of beautiful book with many autographs from other models. I think it means she was shooting something like All Stars with Tyra, Brooklyn, Kate, Elsa, Paulina, Veronica etc. i can't wait!

• 4 weeks later...