Bellazon

News

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm glad she is not with Penn, I still think they were (still are) cooperating because of the charity and there was nothing more between them.

Anyway, she was recently in Prague at Prague Fashion Night and in an interview they asked her about her new boyfriend. She refused to talk about her bf but she was blushing and smiling and she looked very happy :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

Can somebody translate this in English for me please? google is confusing !!

Zatímco on potvrdil médiím, že s Petrou od ledna žije, ona tak sdílná není. Super.cz jen prozradila, že Haiti je již jejím novým domovem a žije tam. "Osobní život je osobní. Když to Laurent prozradil, tak to prozradil. Jsem zamilovaná a šťastná," uzavřela Němcová. ■

thanks!!!

Here you go:

While he (Lamothe) confirmed that they have been living together since January, she's doesn't want to talk about it. She confirmed to super.cz that Haiti has become her new home. "My personal life is personal. Laurent revealed it, so what. I'm in love and happy," said Nemcova.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Petra has launched her own brand:

BE THE LIGHT NEW YORK BY PETRA NEMCOVA is a home decór lifestyle brand that will take you on an exciting journey around the world to discover countries and their treasures.

After more than a decade of intense travel, I’ve learned that every country has treasures which they are proud of and which help make up the rich tapestry of their culture and heritage. The treasures can be a national flower, unique crafts and materials, a spice that is integral in people’s lives, or ingredients that have left an indelible mark on the country’s history.

BE THE LIGHT NEW YORK carefully selects these treasures from inspiring countries and delivers them to your home and life.

Join me on an exciting journey to the beautiful corners of the world.
Enrich your soul. Bring treasures to your home and light into life. And together we will...

Discover. Learn. Connect.

• 2 weeks later...