Bellazon

Georgina Stojiljkovic
Thumbnail

malena90

Well first of all this is a fashion thread not political thread.I'm new here and i just open the thread of Georgina she's a nice girl but what is driving me crazy is your comments especially the first ones.I don't want to offend anybody or anyone i just want to say you to don't talk about things that you don't know.We have suffered so much through the war in 1999 so i'm really mad when a dumb comes here and say "i don't care what is going to happend with Kosovo".If you don't care than shut up and the only thing i can say to you now is LEAVE ALONE KOSOVA AND ALBANIANS BECAUSE NOW WE ARE FREE AND YOU CAN'T DO NOTHING!!!

I want to apologyse for my last comment.I was a kind of angry at that moment and than i regret for the words that i said.It's just i was really angry and nervous so i let all my emotions to this thread.I'm really sorry if i hurt your feelings because is not your foult for anything that happens to me or to my country.Again i'm really really sorry for everything.I hope you will forgive me.I just expressed my feelings and opinions for my country and his history.I'm so ashamed :blush: :blush: .

I want to apologyse for my last comment.I was a kind of angry at that moment and than i regret for the words that i said.It's just i was really angry and nervous so i let all my emotions to this thread.I'm really sorry if i hurt your feelings because is not your foult for anything that happens to me or to my country.Again i'm really really sorry for everything.I hope you will forgive me.I just expressed my feelings and opinions for my country and his history.I'm so ashamed :blush: :blush: .

dont be ashamed.. we all say things here at one point or antother that we wish we could take back..

what i dont understand is...ive read this whole thread and i dont recall seeing anyone express anything negative about her or her origins.. but i hope that you dont stop posting becasue of this.....

if i were to stop coming to bellazon based on embarrassing things that ive said over the past few years... id crawl in a hole and NEVER come out!@! :p :rofl:

^ Yeah, I also looked through first pages of this thread, and I didn't find the thing....

Maybe it was about "I'm with Serbia thing and support it" thing in this thread, around the time when Kosova wanted independence....