Bellazon

Georgina Stojiljkovic
Thumbnail

malena90

• 2 weeks later...

Georgina Stojiljkovic.... SHE has facebook :) i just looked her up to see if she had a fan group but all that came up was her profile. it's for sure a picture of her and there is only one search result when you look up her name, so i don't think it's fake.

I have to say that Numero 93 looks like a very good issue :) not only because of the cover, but also editorials inside.

Maybe I should buy it? :shifty: but then, damn, it would be expensive :( for the same price (or even lower) you can buy a book or a CD.....

Where is Malena?

Anyways....look what I found on vmagazine.com :trick:

April 9, 2008 < >

04.09.08 MODEL OF THE WEEK: GEORGINA STOJILJKOVIC

New to the Big Apple, the rising Serbian model swings by to answer our questions

georgina.jpg

Georgina Stojiljkovic (Women)

Hometown: Belgrade, Serbia

Discovered: By an Italian agent at a fashion show in Belgrade.

Favorite food: Anything Greek—seafood and salads!

Favorite drink: Water and Starbucks skim white mocha

Who are your heroes? A boy named Gulò (a character from my favorite book).

What is your earliest fashion memory? When I decided never to let my mother dress me up ever again. I was about 7.

Where do you see yourself in ten years? Although I would love to predict my future, I can't. So I just hope I'll be a happy, successful, and beautiful woman. And, of course I'll work hard to get there!

Look for Georgina in the upcoming Le Monde d'Hermès, photographed by Paolo Roversi, and the Prada lookbook, photographed by Josh Olins.

POSTED BY EDITOR