Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...

Gi's tweets

Hi guys! We’re preparing a little surprise for you this week.
I can’t reveal too much yet but is going to be a really nice promotion and the prize was customized by me :)
Stay tuned on the website...I count on you guys to participate! X
A hint: take a look at one of the pictures that will be a part of this initiative

841032134596793.jpg

Gisele Bündchen: First Billionaire Supermodel?

aw-dropping looks, a beautiful baby boy, married to Tom Brady … is there anything Gisele Bündchen doesn't have?

Apparently not, according to Forbes magazine. The publication reports that the Brazilian-born, world's highest-paid supermodel since 2004 is on track to become the first billionaire in her field.

Besides being the face (and other parts) of Versace and Dior, the business-savvy 30-year-old aims to brand herself with her own line of jewelry, "green" cosmetics and lingerie, as well as sandals, says Forbes.

The publication also lauds her real-estate holdings. Among her properties, it reports: a hotel in the south of Brazil, land in an upper-crust region of Bahia, a villa in Costa Rica and a Brentwood, Calif., estate that she and Brady purchased for $11 million (for the land alone) and will reportedly spend another $20 million to develop.

When the gold dust settles, Forbes speculates, not only will Bündchen be the first billionaire supermodel, but also the first Brazilian female self-made billionaire. To borrow a term from Brady's game, touchdown.

source: people.com