Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

the interview translated:

You said your son's birth was the best experience of your life.

Gisele: The labor lasted 8 hours. It is as if everything had gone in 1 hour. I was there physically but mentally I was somewhere else. I've never felt so strong. I could conquer the world

You have lived motherhood as a pure happiness, or as a difficult time

Gisele: There were moments of stress. The first month I was not sleeping. I was thinking " Is my child breathless? " And then my mother helped me. It's hard to be a mother.

Have you learned something about yourself?

Gisele: I know I can do several things at once. My child was born at the right time. I think I've got nothing to prove professionally. Raising a child is the most important thing in the world

Do you manage to keep time for you?

Gisele: it was not the case the first month. My son has a year now and am trying to find balance. There is a strong bond between us. I know I'll be a good mother.

What do you do to stay in shape?

Gisele: benjamin runs all the time, I have to follow him everywhere. I do yoga for 10 years, and kung fu when I'm in Boston. My coach is my inspiration. One day I asked him why he always looks happy. He replied "I do what I want to do" and now when I see him I feel happy too

Yoga saved my life several times. It makes me calm. I meditate one hour per day. that's why I was calm at the time of delivery.

What is your typical day?

Gisele: I get up at 5:30. Benjamin eat. We play an hour in his room. when he falls asleep at 9 o'clock, I go do some exercise.

Then I come home and I still play with him.

We have lunch at 13h and then I work. At 17h the nanny's day ends. I take him to the park. The evening I dined with my husband. Then I read a story to Benjamin and I'm going to bed at 22h.

Do you miss Brazil?

Yes but I go 5 or 6 times a year. my whole family comes to Boston for my birthday. I am very close to them. The family is important.

When do you feel most in harmony with yourself?

Gisele: when I am surrounded by nature and I can remove my shoes. I love the feeling of being in the middle of nowhere

What makes you laugh the most?

Gisele : my son! he is so funny

And crying?

Gisele: I'm sensitive, I cry easily, especially when it comes to children, such as during the floods in Pakistan.

Children and animals can not defend themselves, they are so vulnerables. this is terrible

What are the qualities of a good husband?

Gisele: Tom's qualities. He's a man of heart, honest. He sees what is good in people and I can trust him. A great quality!

You have devoted years of humanitarian work. what causes you care most about?

Gisele: Over the past 7 years, it was the environment. SOS Mata Atlantica, Projeto Agua Limp & Plant for the Planet do good work. I am passionate. I want to encourage women because they are the ones who change the world.

What advice would you give to girls who dream of becoming models?

Each must discover his own talent. everyone has a gift, you just find it.

and if a girl does not succeed as a model, she must maintain morale, she will perhaps be a journalist or a great dancer. I wanted to be a singer but I had no talent.

It did not matter, I succeeded in another area.

What is your best memory model?

Gisele: There are so many!

I remember once we were in the studio, I did not know they recorded us while we sang. They took a picture of me when I listened to the recording. it was not very pretty, believe me!

Your best style advice?

Gisele: Wear outfits in which you feel good.

And for beauty care?

Gisele: Rest. when we did not sleep we do not feel well. This is my number 1 beauty tips.

What would you do if you had not become a model?

Gisele: No idea! before I get into this profession, I wanted to be volleyball player, but I quickly changed my mind. Maybe I would have entirely devoted to humanitarian.

Do you have more time for beach volleyball?

Giselle: No, and I lack training.

I am a mother, you can not do everything at once

As a model, you still have goals to achieve?

Gisele: yes I feel I am only beginning. I feel the same as when I left high school. I do this job for 15 years and I learned a lot. But today my priority is my family.

I want to take care of my son and give him lots of love

Would you have other children?

Gisele: at least one. Being a mother and model is sometimes delicate. and I still find the right balance between the two.

What are your immediate plans?

Gisele: I want to stay socially involved and progress in the spiritual plan. it's the work of a lifetime!

we are all connected to something beyond ourselves.

and I pray regularly god

steflam @ lovevsmodels