Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

:wave: Hi Nathalí!!!! Thanks so much for the pics! I looooove them! She looked so different when she was young! I love her hair at the carneval, when it's kinda curly...

Do you have the whole article about her in the Capricho magazine?

:heart: :kiss: Big kiss! Bye!

hi steph.i bought that magazine, but i don`t have a scanner or anything like that.i got these pictures on the internet.i`ll keep searching in my archives(and on the internet too)and if i find something i`ll post here.bjus. :wave:(i can try to take photos of the pages if you`re desperate :laugh: ,but it won`t be that good,i did it once. :whistle:

:wave: Hi Nathalí!!!! Thanks so much for the pics! I looooove them! She looked so different when she was young! I love her hair at the carneval, when it's kinda curly...

Do you have the whole article about her in the Capricho magazine?

:heart: :kiss: Big kiss! Bye!

hi steph.i bought that magazine, but i don`t have a scanner or anything like that.i got these pictures on the internet.i`ll keep searching in my archives(and on the internet too)and if i find something i`ll post here.bjus. :wave:(i can try to take photos of the pages if you`re desperate :laugh: ,but it won`t be that good,i did it once. :whistle:

Hi Nathalí, :wave:

Thank you! Would have been interesting what they were writing about her in her beginnings. But don't waste your time.

If you don't have a scanner it's too much a hustle.

Thanks for all your pics! They were faaaantastic! :heart:

:heart: bjus