Bellazon

The Best Model Street Style

Destiny

dudes!!!! doutzen is gorgeous! but those pictures are NOT close to street style!!!

i do like doutzen's street style... its above stam's classy street... its just that those pictures are for glamour party nights!

STREET Style belongs to Freja Freja Freja this round!

dudes!!!! doutzen is gorgeous! but those pictures are NOT close to street style!!!

i do like doutzen's street style... its above stam's classy street... its just that those pictures are for glamour party nights!

Street Style belongs to Freja Freja Freja this round!

IRENE!!!!!!!!!!!! this is frustrating me!!! REALLY!!! i don't think i've even been so baffled at BZ until now!!!! gahhhhhhhh!!!

STREET people!!! STREET!!!

STREET meaning what models would wear on their way to the show... before hair and make-up and before the stylists and the dressers!!!!

this is just me out of frustration... im sorry! hahahahaah!

STREET as in imagine... would doutzen ever wear these outfits if she was to take a stroll down the local farmer's market!

Untitled-1-38.jpg

i mean... gurlfriend doesn't even wear chapstick to barnes and noble!!!!!!!!!

STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IRENE!!!!!!!!!!!! this is frustrating me!!! REALLY!!! i don't think i've even been so baffled at BZ until now!!!! gahhhhhhhh!!!

STREET people!!! STREET!!!

STREET meaning what models would wear on their way to the show... before hair and make-up and before the stylists and the dressers!!!!

this is just me out of frustration... im sorry! hahahahaah!

STREET as in imagine... would doutzen ever wear those outfits if she was to take a stroll down the farmer's market!

STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

des.... im sorry if im going crazy psycho on your competition!!!!! im just the frustrated street urchin! forgive me if my definition of street is being violated! hahahahahaa! but seriously!!! STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and AGGY is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE

FUCK!!!!! FUCK ME man!!!

ok! like the world should end! everyone should know that aggy is the epitome of the street... she practically lives in the streets with henry! OMG!!!!! and im not just saying that aggy should win because she's my hero!!! but for crying out loud!!! Aggy = Street! thats like... modeling 101!!! people should just know that right off the bat!!!!

des.... im sorry if im going crazy psycho on your competition!!!!! im just the frustrated street urchin! forgive me if my definition of street is being violated! hahahahahaa! but seriously!!! STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and AGGY is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE

FUCK!!!!! FUCK ME man!!!

ok! like the world should end! everyone should know that aggy is the epitome of the street... she practically lives in the streets with henry! OMG!!!!! and im not just saying that aggy should win because she's my hero!!! but for crying out loud!!! Aggy = Street! thats like... modeling 101!!! people should just know that right off the bat!!!!

hahahahah! im pretty sure people are voting based on their favorite models... because to be honest.... i do that too! hahhahahah! in other polls of course!!! i know that some people don't even look at the pictures and just go for the name... of their favorite model! hahahaha!

yeah... i can tolerate this and that... but seeing doutzen's 'chosen' pictures.... it just makes me go crazy psycho bitch! i mean... it doesn't even show doutzen's street cred (except for the first one with eddy) because she has a stylist dressing her for those events. doutzen has got an AMAZING sense of street style... its just that those pictures don't do her justice!!!

... nor does Freja... i've seen her in super awesome street chic outfits! (ultra skinny black skinny jeans, with a black leather jacket, and some awesome black boots... while talking on the phone, sitting on the floor backstage)

I only have to work with the pictures they send me :/ :idk: If I had more pictures I would pick here and there but I don't have enough memory in this computer for all or else it would explode in my face hahaha :laugh: If want you or anybody could find pics for the next match ups :)