Bellazon

The Best Model Street Style

Destiny

what? that it is off-topic? of course, i don't care whose choice it is my point is just it is not representitive to name challenge Models' Street Style and then add tons of pics from events, it is 2 different things

what's about Dejene she is just too arrogant, i mean "i am always right" "i know it better" oh please

i don't say it excatly to Q, it was my point in general

i don't know you at all and you know it but from what you said here you really didn't show your best side, how otherwise you could call person who states that she/he is always right and knows it better? even i don't state it

at least i admitted i was wrong and said sorry.

and your words talk better, you say i should think before writing well yes probably but how could you say you are always right and know better and still say that i should think before writing? what is actually truth but it is so "The pot calls the cattle black" i'm kinda disappointed by you, i did first step and said sorry and you continued to bash me, nice.

at least i admitted i was wrong and said sorry.

and your words talk better, you say i should think before writing well yes probably but how could you say you are always right and know better and still say that i should think before writing? what is actually truth but it is so "The pot calls the cattle black" i'm kinda disappointed by you, i did first step and said sorry and you continued to bash me, nice.

Og God, I was kidding, if you know what that word means. You could see that from :whistle: . I tried any other discussion, but I guess you misunderstood me.