Bellazon

Georgianna Robertson
Thumbnail

miss

I never heard of her and too bad she never got to be famous.She has one of the best bodies I have ever seen.What a beauty

... in a video with Kathy Ireland in the '96 SI swimsuit calendar CD-ROM)

If you're interested, that CD-ROM is on eBay right now, for $10, in a new-old-stock package (or so the seller says).  ($15 for shipping seems a bit much, but $10 for that CD-ROM new in packaging is a pretty good deal.) 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sports-Illustrated-Swimsuit-Calendar-Screen-Saver-1996-CD-/251897800384

It's a good collection, and there's a lot with Georgianna, including video clips, as I said.  Also with Valeria Mazza, Ingrid, Angie Everhart, Rebecca Romijn, Kathy Ireland, Manon, Rachel Hunter, Stacey Williams. It's a good collection.  Especially if you're an SI collector.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/13/2015 at 8:08 AM, modelknowledge said:

In 1997, she was with Elite Models in New York. She was with Ford Models in 1999. She left in October of 1999 for Click Models in New York. Oddly enough her booker at Ford was Neal Hamil. Apparently, she was supposed to play Jim Carey's love interest in Ace Ventura but they replaced her. She was trying to be an actress but she couldn't get the right people behind her so she jumped from agency to agency.

Interesting tidbit.  The role went to Courtney Cox, right?  '94 would be kind of a big year for her.  She's in an ep of SeinfeldPet Detective is released.  And I think '94 is the first season of some tv show called Friends.

On 4/13/2015 at 8:08 AM, modelknowledge said:

Being with Heffner, we should atleast be finding catalog work or even campaigns for stores like Nordstrom or Macys. How can no one be finding her?

Could always call the agency. 

A designer I know was launching a line, and they booked a lesser but still name model for the catalog, paying quite a fee to book her.  I saw the proofs of the catalog shoot, and the stuff came out just beautiful.  Apparently and for whatever reason, the designer never released it.  The catalog, or the line.  I don't know if it tested poorly, manufacturing or retail or business issues.  In a drawer somewhere are all those amazing photos, never before seen by the public.

redux!

On 4/16/2015 at 11:50 AM, FAMAMOCA said:

If you're interested, that CD-ROM is on eBay right now ... It's a good collection, and there's a lot with Georgianna, including video clips, as I said.  Also with Valeria Mazza, Ingrid, Angie Everhart, Rebecca Romijn, Kathy Ireland, Manon, Rachel Hunter, Stacey Williams. It's a good collection.  Especially if you're an SI collector.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Collectible-Sports-Illustrated-Swimsuit-Calendar-Screen-Saver-1996-CD-ROM-HTF-/401182673768?hash=item5d6859cb68

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...