Bellazon

General Babes Motion

incessant

Timberlake rocks CBS' Victoria's Secret show

Zap2it.com

Article Last Updated:10/18/2006 06:11:45 PM MDT

CBS appears not to hold any kind of grudge against Justin Timberlake for that whole Nipplegate thing.

The network announced that Timberlake will headline CBS' ''Victoria's Secret Fashion Show,'' which will air Dec. 5.

Although Timberlake is a Grammy-winning artist and his ''FutureSex/LoveSounds'' album is selling will, his selection for this particular event is more than a little ironic. If you'll recall, CBS opted not to air the annual celebration of lingerie in 2004 in aftermath of Timberlake and Janet Jackson's ill-fated Super Bowl halftime performance and the subsequent tensions with the Federal Communications Commission.

''The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show'' had always generated FCC complaints due to its assortment of barely-dressed models. ABC aired the show its first year and it subsequently moved to CBS. Neither network ever received an FCC fine for the show.

However, the ratings for the program have declined every year since its inception. ABC's 2001 telecast drew 12.3 million viewers, while 10.5 million and 9.4 million watched on 2002 and 2003 on CBS. Following that 2004 hiatus, CBS brought the show back last winter and drew only 8.9 million viewers.

For 2006, the network has plotted a variety of stunts including Timberlake's performance, a special appearance by Heidi Klum* and runway strutting by models including Gisele Bundchen, Adriana Lima, Karolina Kurkova, Alessandra Ambrosio, Selita Ebanks and Izabel Goulart. The event will take place at Los Angeles' Kodak Theatre for the first time.

* OK, now I'm interested. (I'd probably watch it anyway, but I was worried there'd be no Heidi, no Tyra, Laetitia's long gone...)

She is on the christmas catalog :Dlike always....She should be an angel not selita .......

I totally agree. She is better-looking and just an overall a better modelt than Selita.

:clap: That's good news :) I'd wish I could get my hands on a catalog too, but it would be too expensive for me :no:

Pink! in what page is Cintia, I can't find her :(

maybe she's not even in it :( :(

she isn't. :cry: :cry: :cry:

but Pink said she was on it :cry2: :cry:

btw, since when do you like Cintia? :p :laugh:

since the day that I was born :laugh:

she's the only redhead that I like and she reminds me a lot of Ana BB. (that's allready a double plus :p )

Victoria's Secret Runway Show To Feature J.T.

October 18, 2006 12:51 p.m. EST

Nidhi Sharma - All Headline News Staff Writer

Los Angeles, CA (AHN) - Justin Timberlake is all set to perform songs from his new album "Futuresex/Lovesounds" onstage at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in December.

According to contactmusic.com, the former 'N Sync singer is set to hit the road in January for an 11-week trek around America, with Pink and a 14-piece orchestra.

The "Sexy Back" singer plans to test his live show on the stage with the lingerie models of Victoria's Secret-including Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima and Karolina Kurkova, among others.

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, featuring Timberlake will air on TV in the U.S. on December 5.