Bellazon

General Babes Motion

incessant

I was thinking about the soundtrack... So far we have:

Sexy back by Justin Timberlake (the first segment)

When you were young by The Killers (air stewardess segment)

Just a little more love by David Guetta (a gospel-y remix)

Some scottish-y song for the tartan segment

i quite like it so far (especially the Killers) i hope we'll be able to ID all the songs :ninja:

Omg i sooo can't wait to see the show tonight i'm like counting lol!

But here's airing at like 11pm i thought it would be earlier!

What time is it airing where u guys are ?

I Just saw Extra tonight and they ofcourse talked about it and gave few seconds capture and then Karolina was in the studio talking about the bra that was there too lol (ya lol pretty much advertising) for like 20 seconds!

I am Not a big fan of her , but it's a NICE change from Gisele ALWAYS having the spotlight on her lol now's KK's time!

i dont know where u can download it but i can upload it for you on rapidshare. it will take some time because its 700 mb huge. interest? then write me an pn :wave:

whats with the 06 show? my localtime its wednesday 03:25 am. im waiting for the download :woot:

I was thinking about the soundtrack... So far we have:

Sexy back by Justin Timberlake (the first segment)

When you were young by The Killers (air stewardess segment)

Just a little more love by David Guetta (a gospel-y remix)

Some scottish-y song for the tartan segment

i quite like it so far (especially the Killers) i hope we'll be able to ID all the songs :ninja:

Cards Segment: Jamelia ~ Beware of the Dog

Intermission: Justin Timberlake ~ My Love/Lovestoned

It Just finished it was in overall fab ...

Guess what happened guys???

Somebody lost their shoee again lol (Not natasha this time) Lol Karolina it was , really it looked like imitation of Natasha last year , well they didn't have time to close her shoe so she just went and kept walking lol she was expecting it but the thing is was it suppose to happen?

I don't know maybe since last year it even got people to talk moore abut the show that's why they showed it and a lot of people liked it and thought it was professional and the cast might've been like hmm well taht was a good accident last year , lets make itt happenagain , i don't know but i don't really care just expressing my thought at that time but the show was really good in general lol:)

But from all the recaps and pictures i knew the music what they were wearing and when and who comes after who at some point in time...maybe it would've been more exiting if i didn't but ah wells deff wanan see it 100 more times!!

But man I was SOo exited anyways and consentrating sooo much on watching it that i thought i missed few moments of it , cuz i tried so muc to pay attentionliterally my face was almost stuck to the tv lolz.

Natasha did just as good as i thought she would :wub: What sucked was that the camera wasn't on them for long enough so of some girls i didn't get to see enugh and it went by really fast.

Ana was as fav as always , Adriana , Ale , you know and Caroline at the irish i've sen the recap and i thought she was fierced and she really was :wub: :wub:

Lol ok I'll stop talking tommoro we'll all discuss it..

I'm really bad with models (except for the Angels) and this is my first time watching the show (one of my girlfriends has got me hooked on this site, it's ridiculous), who was the girl that came out before the black girl with the long hair in the last segment. I know you're probably all horrified that I don't know, but what can I say? This isn't my thing. Someone help me...Please...

It Just finished it was in overall fab ...

Guess what happened guys???

Somebody lost their shoee again lol (Not natasha this time) Lol Karolina it was , really it looked like imitation of Natasha last year , well they didn't have time to close her shoe so she just went and kept walking lol she was expecting it but the thing is was it suppose to happen?

I don't know maybe since last year it even got people to talk moore abut the show that's why they showed it and a lot of people liked it and thought it was professional and the cast might've been like hmm well taht was a good accident last year , lets make itt happenagain , i don't know but i don't really care just expressing my thought at that time but the show was really good in general lol:)

I don't think so, cause she was complaining in the backstage. But you never know. People are always looking for ways for more recognition.

BUT OHMYGOD THE HOTNESS OF THE SHOW! I think they focused a lot on the angels, but that's expected cause they ARE the angels. I would have liked the backstage shots longer, but there was a time limit so that was okay.. Heidi was adorable in the commercials, I love her personality! I'm glad they included her. I thought it was SO cute when the models were dancing to the songs backstage and talking about Justin. lol one of the models was like "i'm going to make out with him." I think they did good with choosing him. Granted not everyone likes him, but a lot of people love him too. Stammy was gorgeous and cute and my mom was like 'she's precious! she looks no older than 16!' It's so funny and weird that people don't really care for VS because it's not "high fashion" but the angels get so much publicity and then when the VS show comes everyone is like :wub:

Yup, my eyes were glued to the television. :p

I'm really bad with models (except for the Angels) and this is my first time watching the show (one of my girlfriends has got me hooked on this site, it's ridiculous), who was the girl that came out before the black girl with the long hair in the last segment. I know you're probably all horrified that I don't know, but what can I say? This isn't my thing. Someone help me...Please...

There were 2 black girls. Here are the 2 girls that came before each of the black girls:

Heather Marks:

81tg1.th.jpg

Doutzen Kroes:

77ga0.th.jpg