Bellazon

General Babes Motion

incessant

Was it just me that was shocked by some of the lyrics Justin Timberlake said when he was perfoming the 2nd song?! Did anybody else catch it when he said" She looks like a model/except she gotta a little MORE ASS"?! :shock: WTF WAS HE THINKING?! :whistle: He had the gall to say that, in front of the top models of the world, that audience that came to see the show, not the mention the millions of people watching around the WORLD!!!

:rofl:

i heard it, laughed and thought he was right :p

Maybe so. Still, it was shocking to hear him say that at a fashion show, especially one that recieves much more press that any other fashion shows. I wonder what how the models felt about those lyrics.

The show was just OK to me. The fact that Tyra wasn't there obviously left a void. Nobody could work the runway like her, and nobody ever will. However, Selita Ebanks did better than I expected her to be. I thought she was gonna try to fill the void, based on her performance last year. She carried herself well on the runway, and didn't try to overdo it. The rest of the angels also did well, especially Karolina Korkova. She has really grown on me since her performance on last year's show. I thought it was cool that they were able to keep Heidi Klum involved with the fashion show in some way, shape, or form. Some of the new girls were cool but the only that stood out to me was Rosie. The other ones were just OK, in my opionion.

Still, this year's show was disappointing overall. It did lack that "certain something" that the previous shows' had. Nothing in particular really stood out, with the exception of the "Sexy Stewardess" part of the show. I thought that Doutzen Kroes looked HORRIBLE!!! :x Her hair sooo bad. She looked much better as a dirty blond. And to think, she was my favortie new girl last year.

When you look back at all the VSFS over the years, it's pretty obvious that 2002 and 2003 were the best years. A lot of people complained about the 2005 show, but even that show had it's moments. Let's hope that Victoria's Secret will get back on track and give us a show to remember come 2007.

more

Karolina Kurkova - reserved for SympathysSilhouette maybe

Natasha Poly 2 - reserved for Taben maybe

Doutzen Kroes - reserved for Rogue

Hana Soukupova 3

Jessica Stam

Jessica Stam 2

Miranda Kerr

Heather Marks

Flavia de Oliveira 3

If anyone wants one as an avi, tell me so I can replace the text with your name ;)

I'm tired so I'll probably do the rest tomorrow :)

Thank you so much!!

I am downloading part one as we speak...It really means a lot to me to be able to download the vids, thankyou guys so much!! :)

But I have to say that I hated how this show was edited. And it wasn't that great of a show as a whole...I think I'll enjoy an uncut version better. The girls looked great though!

I thought that Doutzen Kroes looked HORRIBLE!!! :x Her hair sooo bad. She looked much better as a dirtly blond. And to think, she was my favortie new girl last year.

i wasn't a fan of her pics but now that i've seen her in motion i thought she was gorgeous as usual... and i love her expressions ! of course she'll never be as hot as in last year show, it was like the epitome of hotness but still she was hawt this year IMO