Bellazon

The Best Advertisement Challenge

Prettyphile

Rules Update

We're going to do a round robin double knockout competition. Basically we all know that sometimes a pairing is blatantly unfair... sometimes people can't get on to vote, sometimes these pairings are so ridiculous from one model being a titan to another being a relative unknown. So in this instance we're going to make things a bit more fair.

Each advertisement will go through two rounds of elimination.

Everyone starts out normally in the competition. If you win you go on to round 2. Now if you lose rather then being knocked out immediately you get bumped down to the consolation round 1. If you lose that consolation round you're knocked out completely. However if you win you move on to the second consolation round.

Second consolation round winners go up against round 2 losers. To put it bluntly you can still lose once and go on to win the competition... coming back through the back door so to speak. This is a double knockout tournament everyone gets 2 chances... lets see who wins.

You can still vote up to 5 times.

The Best Advertisement Challenge Results

Linda Evangelista - Fendi [44 votes] Going onto the consolation round

Kate Moss - Dior [81 votes] Winner go onto Round of 16

Round of 32 - .pair 2

Angela Lindvall: Prada

pradaangelalindvall001gk7.th.jpgpradaangelalindvall002zr3.th.jpgpradaangelalindvall003yv5.th.jpg

pradaangelalindvall004ye2.th.jpgpradaangelalindvall005nd2.th.jpgpradaangelalindvall006jc5.th.jpg

pradaangelalindvall007yy7.th.jpg

vs

Isabeli Fontana: Cesare Paciotti

paciottifw2005isabelifoye2.th.jpgpaciottifw2005isabelifoda7.th.jpgpaciottifw2005isabelifowu7.th.jpg

paciottifw2005isabelifowg1.th.jpg

You are allowed to allocate up to five votes

Cesare Paciotti is known for contorting the body into such ways as to better sell the product, and while Isabeli's ads aren't the most conventional or even pretty... I like it, a lot. I makes you take a second look and garners some kind of response.. whether good or bad out of you.

I like the Prada ad, however Angela looks displaced in the picture, the background is so massive that she's swallowed by it and I barely notice the attire, and it just looks fake... o.o

Isabeli Fontana: Cesare Paciotti x 5