Thumbnail

PhilA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

And i can't believe there's not much on her on the internet!!! :(

i still remember watching the Supermodel of the World 1990 pageant(oh back then) and the moment i saw her i thought to myself,

if i was one of the judges she'd be the winner!! and she won! i was overjoyed to say the least, that for once, the one

i believe to be the most worthy winner finally won. Everyone i used to choose in other pageants i'd watched never did win. hehe

then 5 yrs later when i was in Melbourne, i attended a fashion show 'cos i knew she was gonna be on the runway. So not surprisingly, the entire roll of film was just her. only to be let down by my poor photography skills and lowly-equipped camera.

They weren't amazingly taken but i was quite close nonetheless,(knowing any minute i could easily be picked up and removed by the security guards) so you'll be able to see the beautiful her. So if i find them, i'll post it here :)

Ohh why isnt she featured more online and in print!!! TSK!

• 1 month later...
i still remember watching the Supermodel of the World 1990 pageant(oh back then) and the moment i saw her i thought to myself,

if i was one of the judges she'd be the winner!! and she won! i was overjoyed to say the least, that for once, the one

i believe to be the most worthy winner finally won. Everyone i used to choose in other pageants i'd watched never did win. hehe

I remember that competition too. :yes: Christie Brinkley was one of the hosts. I can remember some of the contestants, and what some of them wore. And I remember some of the music played during the show.

I also remember some of the segments in which the contestants were profiled. I remember that during Anneliese's segment she was asked to describe Australia, and she said "Great beaches, great people, great everything."

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...