PhilA

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2011 at 8:18 PM, spiral said:

I remember that competition too. :yes: Christie Brinkley was one of the hosts. I can remember some of the contestants, and what some of them wore. And I remember some of the music played during the show.

I also remember some of the segments in which the contestants were profiled. I remember that during Anneliese's segment she was asked to describe Australia, and she said "Great beaches, great people, great everything."

Indeed!!! :D so so happy to hear someone watched it and remember it too!! *hi-5*  (even though i've only just seen your reply 10 yrs later, sorry!!) 'Twas the same year that Pretty Woman was released, and so they re-enacted the scenes of the film when Julia Roberts went shopping along Rodeo drive,  the contestants did the same, trying out clothes just like Julia Roberts did.. hehe  Anneliese was especially cool when she walked the runway to Taylor Dayne's "I'll be your shelter". If only Ford sells archived copies of the pageant, i'd definitely buy it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...