Bellazon

SI Swimsuit edition '08

menu-select

This year was pretty disappointing imo. It was nice Marisa got the cover, but did they need to rehash an old cover and stick her on it? Daniela did it so much better...

Anywho.. this years crop of woman... oh Jesus.. no..

Bar looks ok... YOUNG though.. My husband was looking through his mag this morning, and was turned off in the same way he was when looking at Miranda during the fashion show... Bar just looked too young to do SI

Tori... pretty, nothing special.. GF can't model to save her life, she just looked awkward.

Jesia... who I normally am not a fan of... LOVED, she looked awesome.

Ana ... I have some mixed feelings about. She very obviously has gained a lot of weight.. very bottom heavy, and not to throw the P word around, but in several pictures she looked pregnant!.. however.. the pics with her in the tops {plum/brown} were stunning.

08anabeatrizbarros16wl0.jpg

Fav pic this year!

Irina... wtf was wrong with her hair?!! it was all over the place. Did she purposefully try and piss off the stylist or something? She looked like she just rolled out of bed, went to set, and they started to shoot her as is... also, she's another one who can't model to save her life..

Selita... continues to amaze me with her trannyness.

Marisa... eh.. looked the same as she always does... a little less sun damaged in some pictures, a little more in others.. Either way she deserved the cover.. Hopefully next year Ana will get it.

The rest... well to be perfectly honest... FORGETABLE.. There was nothing special, no wow factor, no spark.. just meh, and they were pretty damn ugly to boot.

THE BEST thing about SI this year imo.. was Will Ferrell and Heidi Klum.. that's kinda sad people!

Did SI forget {along with VS} what it means to be sexy?!!!