Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

Various candids from (mostly recent) events that're new to me.....they're all tagged but though you might fancy a look anyway!

mdrollingstonesshinealicr2.jpg

08234907ud1.th.jpg 08410677lv0.th.jpg 08410678wk9.th.jpg 08410679an9.th.jpg 08410785ls3.th.jpg 08410680md2.th.jpg

08410733ff7.th.jpg 08410734ga8.th.jpg 08410735hg5.th.jpg

I also found through google part of an article from the Mail On Sunday, April 13th 2008, that seems to suggest Rosie and Tyrone could be getting married?! Judge for yourselves, and try and find the whole article if you can please! (You can get it via a free trial, but need a credit card which I don't have!)

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-16236105.html

I found the rest of that article which doesn't say much and I also found another article at highbeam.com

"IS Tyrone Wood, son of Rolling Stone Ronnie, about to follow his sister Leah down the aisle? The 24-year-old, who runs the Scream gallery in Mayfair, Central London, is dating Victoria's Secret model Rosie Huntington- Whiteley, 20, and the couple are looking to set up home together.

Says a chum: 'They are going from strength to strength.'"

"ZILLIONAIRE Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood may be loaded but he believes in bringing up his four children to know the value of money.

At 24, his son, Tyrone, is about to leave the family mansion on Kingston Hill and buy his first home.

"All I can afford is a one-bedroom flat in Battersea," bleats Ty, who helps to run Scream, Wood's Mayfair art gallery. "I'm living in a cottage in the grounds at the moment, which is very comfortable but not the same as having my own place."

Ty, sober and drug-free, unlike many members of Britain'so- called "arist-rockracy", hopes to share his pad with his new girlfriend, Rosie Huntington- Whiteley. The haughty Tavistockborn supermodel is so besotted that she is deserting New York, where she models for clients such as Ralph Lauren and Victoria's Secret."