Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

It’s not a ball until the belles arrive. A delegation of models–both new and established–will brave the steps of the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday evening for the Costume Institute Gala. Reportedly, Kate Hudson had a change of plans and won’t attend with Stella McCartney–but the popular Brit couldn’t have picked a better date than Kate Moss, who’s attending with the designer. Christopher Bailey won’t have Agyness Deyn at the Burberry table. Aside from Lily Donaldson, the designer is bringing 21 year-old Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who’s rumored to be the next big face of the company. Although Russian powerhouse Sasha Pivovarova has been breaking records with those consecutive Prada campaigns, she’s wearing Rag & Bone on the big night. Matthew Williamson’s Pucci table will be one of the prettiest in the room, as Coco Rocha, Anja Rubik, and Joy Bryant will entertain the company’s creative head.

from blogs.fashionweekdaily.com

Jefferson Hack usually prefers to hang his hat at the latest downtown bôite, but on Saturday night, the editor will find himself in unfamiliar territory: Midtown East. The occasion? A dinner co-hosted with Burberry creative director Christopher Bailey in honor of Emile Hirsch, who graces the cover of the spring issue of Another Man. Hirsch will join the festivities immediately following the New York premiere of his new flick, Speed Racer, where he’ll be in excellent company.

About 40 people have been invited for the intimate dinner at Patroon’s, including Anouck Lepère, Cat Deely, Agyness Deyn, director Anton Corbjin, model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, Terry Richardson, Michael Stipe, Elizabeth Saltzman, Will Young, and Penn Badgley.

fashionweekdaily.com

Haha of course! I think some of them had a tag on them because it was from a fake Rosie profile but I'll post them anyways

thank you! :laugh: Gorgeous pics! By the way, thanks for the birthday pics, she looks amazing but im going to have to get used to the bangs. :blink:

Jefferson Hack usually prefers to hang his hat at the latest downtown bôite, but on Saturday night, the editor will find himself in unfamiliar territory: Midtown East. The occasion? A dinner co-hosted with Burberry creative director Christopher Bailey in honor of Emile Hirsch, who graces the cover of the spring issue of Another Man. Hirsch will join the festivities immediately following the New York premiere of his new flick, Speed Racer, where he’ll be in excellent company.

About 40 people have been invited for the intimate dinner at Patroon’s, including Anouck Lepère, Cat Deely, Agyness Deyn, director Anton Corbjin, model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, Terry Richardson, Michael Stipe, Elizabeth Saltzman, Will Young, and Penn Badgley.

fashionweekdaily.com

Another Man, Another Dinner

Burberry & Jefferson Hack gather friends in Midtown

Monday, May 05, 2008

(NEW YORK) Despite is unconventional Midtown East location, Patroon's proved to be an apt choice for Jefferson Hack and Burberry's Christopher Bailey, who hosted an intimate dinner celebrating the spring issue of Another Man. "I'm going to do my next one in Red Hook, Brooklyn and mess with everyone," Hack laughed on Saturday night. "Talk about separating the weak from the chaff."

The crowd of beautiful people resembled a casting call for a Burberry ad. The mix of fashion, celebrity, and rock royalty included Mario Testino, Michael Stipe, Cat Deeley, Will Young, Anouck Lepère, Julia Restoin Roitfeld, Agent Provocateur's Joseph Corre, Elizabeth Saltzman, Tabitha Simmons and Craig McDean, Genevieve Jones, and Agyness Deyn. "I'm so nervous for the Met!" exclaimed Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, the British model who some have primed as the next face of Burberry. "I hope I don't trip!"

Following a dinner of asparagus salad, aged sirloin, and chocolate mousse, guests meandered upstairs into the restaurant's Sporting Room for a nightcap. "I bumped into Hussein Chalayan at the London airport, but he was going to Mexico," revealed Hilary Alexander, who arrived in the Big Apple that same night. Bailey headed home after ensuring his guest's flutes were topped off with champagne. "I'm staying at the London Hotel, which is fantastic," he said. "They have a Gordon Ramsey restaurant that delivers room service!"

Those who persevered through several rounds of cocktails--and who later swung by the Beatrice Inn--soon enough found themselves situated in the outdoor terrace, which was strewn with barrels of dry leaves and custom candleholders featuring Burberry's abstract check print. Penn Badgley was one of several partaking in some good old-fashioned conversation while British-inspired mixes from the hosts' iPods, including tracks by Joy Division, The Clash, David Bowie, Bryan Ferry, One Night Only, and Blondelle boomed overhead.

"I wear a lot of Burberry at events and the brand's been really supportive of me since the beginning," said the Gossip Girl star, who arrived fashionably late clad in a Burberry topcoat. He paused, then sighed. "On the show, we wear H&M suits."

JIM SHI

img4991979272752jpgobjisi9.jpg

Rosie in Burberry of course