Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

Jamie Wood, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Ty Wood attend the private view of Rene Ricard's latest exhibition 'What Every Young Sissy Should Know', at the Scream Gallery on April 3, 2008 in London, England.

80514770tx7.jpg

with Jamie Wood and Tyrone Wood

80514747ke6.jpg

with May Andersen

80514718aa3.jpg

with Tyrone

80514716kx8.jpg

80514697an9.jpg

A model switch for Rosie - touch Wood

When stunning model Rosie Huntington- Whiteley, 20, fell for art dealer Tyrone Wood — they met at his father Ronnie's Rolling Stones concert in Barcelona — she was welcomed warmly into his rock 'n' roll family.

She even moved into the Woods' home while she looked for a place of her own. Now the family endorsement has gone one step further, for I learn Rosie has been signed by Models 1, the prestigious modelling agency which represents Tyrone's sister Leah.

Rosie's switch from Profile Models and her base in New York should be a relief to Tyrone, 24, who runs Mayfair's Scream gallery, which is hosting Rene Ricard's latest exhibition.

He once grumbled that the only flaw in their relationship was the distance her career in America put between them.

But the love birds may have to wait to be brought closer together. For Rosie — hailed as the next Kate Moss — is attracting so much work she may miss Tyrone's family holiday in Kenya.

"The whole of the Wood family are going on holiday to Kenya, but Rosie's becoming so big it looks like she may be unable to go," I am told.

from www.dailymail.co.uk

it's not anything new but thought i'd post it anyway