Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

just got back from watching transformers 3 and IMO she did amazing for the role she was given. my friend and i both thought she did better than megan fox. her character came off as more genuine, instead of the random bad girl, hot chick character. not to mention she can look gorgeous without bending over a hood. :)

Tmorrow I'll go watch the movie :D

I don't expect so much from her, after all she's not an actress, but she can study and improve. But...non abandoning her modeling career, it would be such a shame...I want her in VS for a looooooooong time :wub:

vsallaccess comments on rosie's debut

Rosie Debuts in Transformers: Dark of the MoonJun 24, 2011 - Two years ago, when Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was shooting the Victoria's Secret Holiday 2009 commercial with Transformers director Michael Bay, little did she know there would be Decepticons and not just demi bras in her future. Get ready for some Angel and Autobot action this week, as Rosie makes her big screen debut in Transformers: Dark of the Moon.