Bellazon

Maybelline

Neo52285

Looks like they've replaced Adriana with the new girl they hired, so there probably won't be a commercial with her in it. I could be wrong though, but it looks like they just threw her on the Maybelline site.

post-3972-1246450104_thumb.png

The new girl is a pretty girl .. she can make it big

When Adriana gets back in shape after she will have a baby ... maybe she will get a new cosmetica contract instead of vs cosmetic

Maybe something like Loreal .. that would be cool

Doutzen & Adriana together in commercials

The ultimate blonde and brunette :drool:

It does suck because you can tell they were trying to find someone that looks like Adriana instead of looking for someone completely different.

Why does that suck? If anything it just shows that they would've kept Adriana if they could because she had just the "right look", no?

As far as I understand, Adriana was the one who ditched Maybelline, not the other way around. If VS pays better, good for her.

I'm just saying like you could tell they went out looking for someone who had dark hair and blue eyes. I just don't think it should be that way, but whatever. It also sucks because you can also tell that she had this campaign, but now they're probably going to pull her ads which are amazing and I also doubt she's in the commercial for it. I know she left and I told you how much she left for. I would've left too!

I think the new Maybelline girl looks nothing like Adri. A whole different face shape (maybe the lips are similar)

I normally love Adri's maybelline ads, but the picture posted above is not her best. Her face looks a bit masculine to me.

Sabriana, I don't know. Maybe they were shot a long time ago before she decided to leave. I know the new girl has only been with them for like two or three months. It's possible that they'll still run Adriana's ads in magazines because it's probably too late to pull them.

Looks like they've replaced Adriana with the new girl they hired, so there probably won't be a commercial with her in it. I could be wrong though, but it looks like they just threw her on the Maybelline site.

post-3972-1246450104_thumb.png

That is Emily Didonato. She has a thread here in the models section and is VERY beautiful. No Adriana, of course. But to be fair, who could ever replace Adriana?

Sabriana, I don't know. Maybe they were shot a long time ago before she decided to leave. I know the new girl has only been with them for like two or three months. It's possible that they'll still run Adriana's ads in magazines because it's probably too late to pull them.

oh ok, yeah that makes sense...either way adriana is much better and no one could replace her IMO