Bellazon

General Clothing

Neo52285

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^ i agree. She does look about 20 years old in these pics. i've seen her very young pics when she was 17 and she looks a bit different compared to these pics. she is naturally very skinny and so of course is going to be flat chested. most thin women are. in VS i think she uses that bust pout enhancer cream to make her breast look bigger and fuller with the push up bras. that's why today in VS her breast looks good, along with ale, gisele, and karolina.

• 3 weeks later...

These pics are really gorgeous.

But i always thought she got her breasts done i duno in candits or the vs shows i don't think a cream would make a big difference why would she do alll that then top of that ppl edit the pics when she could've just got them done , not to mention how popular plastic surgerys are in Brazil.

Don't get me wrong she is my favorite model at ALL times and i love her to death , but that's just what i always thought and i don't think there's nothing wrong with that (if she got surgery) AT ALL.

Since she is langerie model i don't see what's the big deal many average women/girls would get it (including me Lol) if it wasn't soo expensive.

These pics are really gorgeous.

But i always thought she got her breasts done i duno in candits or the vs shows i don't think a cream would make a big difference why would she do alll that then top of that ppl edit the pics when she could've just got them done , not to mention how popular plastic surgerys are in Brazil.

Don't get me wrong she is my favorite model at ALL times and i love her to death , but that's just what i always thought and i don't think there's nothing wrong with that (if she got surgery) AT ALL.

Since she is langerie model i don't see what's the big deal many average women/girls would get it (including me Lol) if it wasn't soo expensive.

1. I hope you are wrong <_<

2. flat is hella better than having a plastic surgery(or natural gig breasts...) in the bottum line: flat is better! :whistle: