Bellazon

General Clothing

Neo52285

limasmallpapnb15pz.jpglimasmallpapnb30gs.jpg

OMG. I would be heaven if someone had these bigger.. :wub: And does someone know, were these pictures taken a long time ago?

they are from 2003, adriana said in a interview that she spend one month with the designer, he make all the clothes in her body :heart:

she has never had or even THOUGHT about getting breast implants! everything on her is real. her lips, her breasts, everything. Everyone thinks she has fake lips, but when you look at old pictures of her in younger years her lips are naturally big. Her breasts have developed over the years, and breasts can continue to devlop well into your 20s. So, to answer your question, she has stated nothing on her is fake, she is all real, and has never had implants.

Oh my....ok ok

I won't discuss with u...calm down! :flower:

I still think she have...if she doesn't have, its like...whatever to me..u know?

she's beautiful anyway!! I've never believed she have fake lips...but after she started VS, her breasts got pretty bigger comparing with how they used to look...

but whatever..I really don't mind.

I didn't mean to offend anybody :no:

But I wont change my opinion cause I understand a lot about plastic surgery, and seen some "marks" on her breasts I got to that conclusion; and also I've already saw some people saying that she does have implants here at Bellazon. :/

Nevermind... she's a goddess ANYWAY and I love her..just like u do! :)

:wave:

sheebshag,

yeah..I know all about push up bras and stuff..and I've seen everything and every pic of adri..and bla bla bla

its okay..I won't say anything again if it causes so much confusion here...

I'm done. Get it? I just don't wanna be discussing about breast implants cause this doesn't make any difference in our lives!! or at least, in mine. lol

:wave:

I don't exactly have any authority to say with certainty that she has implants but it wouldn't come as a huge shock if she did. Many models do get implants. Most people assume only people with enormous breasts have implants which isn't true. You can increase the size by just half a cup or just make them appear slightly fuller rather than bigger. It would be tempting as a famous model with millions of dollars to find the best surgeon there is that can give you VERY natural, very real looking implants.

When you're always in the public eye there is HUGE pressure to look perfect all the time and it would be tempting to get implants if you had the money even if only to re-shape the breasts rather than make them bigger.

I don't exactly have any authority to say with certainty that she has implants but it wouldn't come as a huge shock if she did. Many models do get implants. Most people assume only people with enormous breasts have implants which isn't true. You can increase the size by just half a cup or just make them appear slightly fuller rather than bigger. It would be tempting as a famous model with millions of dollars to find the best surgeon there is that can give you VERY natural, very real looking implants.

When you're always in the public eye there is HUGE pressure to look perfect all the time and it would be tempting to get implants if you had the money even if only to re-shape the breasts rather than make them bigger.

There has been a big discussion whether she did it or not, and I still got the same opinion. Adriana is naturally one of the most beautiful woman on this world. Why change it? And it may be my own opinion but everything that is fake, for example make-up and especially plastic surgery, just turns me off. It's fake and makes you look like a doll, just farther away from the human the model really is. I think the modelling industry has a lot to learn on that matter. I love to see candid photos and pictures that aren't made up with Photo Editor 100000 or something... I like to see the lady behind all the make up and surgery sh*t. I'm sure Adriana is beautiful there. More than Beautiful.

SO

...but after she started VS, her breasts got pretty bigger comparing with how they used to look...

1) She was at that age.

2) Those are plunge / push-up bras u moomin!

3) I have actually seen VS increase her bustsize on a few pics, they did it on a banner recently. Can provide evidence if u like :)

i think she did get them and the size was way to big so she got smaller ones that look amazing..very real!! anyone have the vibe pics with lenny?? this is when she got them. she has no bra on and they are huge!!!! but the month before she was very small. hey they look very real. good for her !!