Bellazon

General Clothing

Neo52285

Here are 5 more from guess

fashion0614dy.th.jpg

The first ad of hers that I can remember that really caught my eye. I was only 10 years old or so, and I stared at that picture for so long, admiring her understated grace and femininity.

:heart:

omg thats what exactly happened with me, i never really knew her name but i was like dazed and so just delighted, it was amusing how much i liked her and didnt know anything about her..thats what makes her exotic..it was for victorias secret, like 5 or 6 years ago and she was in a bikini it was summer and she was smiling almost laughing...and i just smiled i was like *sigh* shes beautiful, i wonder who she is..and now ive come this far as a fan.

That's so funny..the pic posted above, for GUESS, was the first time I noticed Adriana, too, and it was on GUESS' website, along with bios of several other models...I thought she was very beautiful. It wasn't until later, when she was featured in other campaigns (whose names escape me at the moment -- probably VS though) that I made the connection that it was the same model, haha. But she has certainly made a huge success for herself in the business. I am proud to be an Adriana fan:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
ad10.jpg ad9.jpg ad8.jpg ad5.jpg

The first one is definately one of my favorites, the second one I hate because of her unbelieveably ugly shorts. The thrid one I love and the fourth looks like she's wearing a red diaper. Me no likey. :yuckky:

But I still love her ofcourse, not her fault she sometimes get bad material to work with, plus I know it's so hard to look good in photos, it's increadible that she manages to create so many perfect ones...

• 1 month later...