Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

I like that US Elle editorial, but I wish she didn't have her mouth half open in every other shot. In VS ads it's fine, but when I see it in editorials like this, and others bc she does it a lot, I can't help but think what goes on in her head, "I'm walking around Paris, I look hot, and now's the time to orgasm." Other models do it a lot too like Hana S., but she just ends up looking dumb when she does it.

I like that US Elle editorial, but I wish she didn't have her mouth half open in every other shot.  In VS ads it's fine, but when I see it in editorials like this, and others bc she does it a lot, I can't help but think what goes on in her head, "I'm walking around Paris, I look hot, and now's the time to orgasm."  Other models do it a lot too like Hana S., but she just ends up looking dumb when she does it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, it doesnt fit editorials like it does for VS

Elle magazine September 2005

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ick,I'm ashamed at her for wearing fur.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well as much as i hate fur and fur wearers, this isnt the first time she's worn fur. in her july 2004 editorial in harper's bazaar, she wore fox...so its not like this is the first time she's done it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh right.

;/

Elle magazine September 2005

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ick,I'm ashamed at her for wearing fur.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well as much as i hate fur and fur wearers, this isnt the first time she's worn fur. in her july 2004 editorial in harper's bazaar, she wore fox...so its not like this is the first time she's done it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh right.

;/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah it sucks but its the sad truth :(

I like that US Elle editorial, but I wish she didn't have her mouth half open in every other shot.  In VS ads it's fine, but when I see it in editorials like this, and others bc she does it a lot, I can't help but think what goes on in her head, "I'm walking around Paris, I look hot, and now's the time to orgasm."  Other models do it a lot too like Hana S., but she just ends up looking dumb when she does it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: i thought the same thing, that it was weird that she had her mouth open -- maybe it is because they are kind of 'action' shots...okay not really, i guess. I like the pics better where she is posing more, like the 2nd picture, which is just gorgeous.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: i thought the same thing, that it was weird that she had her mouth open -- maybe it is because they are kind of 'action' shots...okay not really, i guess. I like the pics better where she is posing more, like the 2nd picture, which is just gorgeous.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

totally agree...that 2nd one is beeeeaaautiful. i also like the one where she's smiling; its nice to see her smile hehe

A lot of models have their mouth half open in photos... that's what I've noticed anyway  :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes they do; you're right. It just seems as though this one wasn't the best shot...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hahahaha yes!!!!! thats exactly the one i refused to save coz it was just so :pinch:

A lot of models have their mouth half open in photos... that's what I've noticed anyway  :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes they do; you're right. It just seems as though this one wasn't the best shot...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hahahaha yes!!!!! thats exactly the one i refused to save coz it was just so :pinch:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

where are the other pic ???? :( :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they're on page 33 sweet-lady. pls, no sad face :)

(if u cant see them by chance, let me know and i'll upload them via imageshack)