Bellazon

News

Neo52285

i just thought this article was very nice and wanted to share with you all..its from yahoo..well anywayss here it is..and oh yes you also learn adri's fav color :)

Gisele, Karolina and Adriana Create Wings for Abused Children

Erin Skrypek

Thu May 11, 5:44 PM ET

Fashion Wire Daily - New York - Victoria's Secret Angels Gisele Bundchen, Karolina Kurkova and Adriana Lima brought their heavenly bodies and a set of wings each personally designed to the Victoria's Secret flagship store on 34th Street in New York on Wednesday, May 10, to celebrate not only the fact that VS's Dream Angels Heavenly fragrance and Angels Secret Embrace bra were recently voted as "#1" by American consumers, but also to - as angels would - raise money for Free Arts of New York, a national Non-Profit Organization that provides arts programs to "at risk" children in the New York metropolitan area.

ADVERTISEMENT

The three pairs of wings will be auctioned off on eBay with all the profits going to the organization. "I've been involved with Free Arts for the past two years," the fresh-faced, golden tressed and dressed Karolina Kurkova said at the 9am press meeting. "I'm so happy Victoria's Secret has come on board as well."

Kurkova's wings matched her fair coloring and were made entirely of champagne and white feathers and topped off with plenty of Swarovski sparkle. "I wanted them to match me. I'm the blond, kind of golden girl," said Kurkova. "I want the people who bid for the wings to feel like they are buying a piece of ourselves."

On that same heralding note, Adriana Lima explained her winged inspiration.

"I wanted mine to be like Victoria's Secret: romantic and discrete," said Lima. "Actually, these wings," she said with a showcasing swoop of her arm towards a set of graceful pink and lace pinions, "look like the wings I wore in a commercial a couple of years ago. Rumor has it that they were stolen, so when I heard I could design my own, I said,

Why is Hilton even on that list? Are the folks at FHM blind?! That list is completely ridiculous.

I like how Teri Hatcher beat out Eva Longoria despite the fact that 90% of Desperate Housewive's straight male viewers watch because of Eva.

Edited by SontaSejou

Q: I imagine you get approached a fair amount when you're out. What are some of the most outrageous things men have done to get your attention?

Once I was walking down the street and a man recognized me and just started following me non-stop. Everywhere I would go, he would follow me. It was okay though. Overall, I haven't had too many bad experiences.

*dead* :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: