Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Lolz I have to remind you she is Catholic- which is against sex before marriage. They hold the "purity" factor in high regard. I applaud her for sticking to her values in a society that pressures you to do otherwise- again they are HER values. I also seriously doubt she's never been horny a minute of her 24 yrs of life! lolz

Her virginity does not add to her in that blantant sense. In my book it's a plus becuase it's HER value. If she believed in I dunno-dyeing her hair orange in a society that is against orange- I'll still have the same respect.

Edited by TantrumXSpeed

I think that's great she's a virgin, and I think she's a great role model, especially nowadays, where 'virgins' dont seem to exist anymore:p. Me personally, im waiting til im ready, not necessarily til after marriage, but im in no rush either...

that interviewer was being a dick. I think she handled it well.

Just to add, I think it's unfair to stereotype all virgins as having a non-existent sex drive. Whats to say girls having sex on a regular basis have high sex drives? It depends on WHY someone is having sex....more likely than not, peer pressure and societies expectations, play a large role in sex, not sex drive. I know many girls who have sex because it's the 'thing to do', and I wouldn't say they had particularily high sex drives either...they are just 'going through the motions'

Maybe she believes sex will add a special quality to a new marriage.

it's nothing uncanny, just like not eating meet or not killing someone who annoys the fuck out of you: it's a matter of choice...

My last point on this..her 'matter of choice' to stay a virgin is a lot harder than the other examples. Slabs of red meat don't get their own Playboy covers, scenes in every R rated movies, Kama Sutra books and millions of websites dedicated to it- do they? THAT is why what she does is a feat- esp. being who she is.

Yeah man--you could put a facial pic of yourself on your avi (Y) i put my own facial pic on my avi--even though i have been tempted to use one of my 3 favorite HOT SEXY GIRLS==Ana Beatriz or Adriana or Raica :drool: i'm just here representing myself! ~Lolz~ and giving my girls :drool: my undenying support :clap:

you look like Ja Rule :)

Yeah, Baby--everyone tells me that ;)

im DEF with tantrum...it adds more to her...because shes a very sexy girl yet she remains virgin..easy as that...we dont know adriana personally and the depths to her...i mean she has a bf and this relationships been awhile...to think realistically, its probable that she has been tempted to get close and atleast think about sex...shes 24, a virgin, with a boyfriend..so temptation is somewhat there

and at the end of the day, shes still a virgin so, kudos to her.

& whoever said the thing with jessica and britney virgin thing...idk about britney but jessica did stay true to her words...after her marriage with nick lachey it happened.

I notice a lot of men think it's good Adriana is a 'virgin' til marriage. But how many of men would keep hold onto their virginity until after marriage.... :whistle:

It'd be tough, but well worth it. Plus, sex is not what makes a relationship last.

and at the end of the day, shes still a virgin so, kudos to her.

On the face of it, it's very, very, very, very, VERY unlikely that Adriana is a virgin. It's MUCH more likely that this whole story is just that - a story, a piece of journalistic fluff, something designed to sell the magazine.

On another note: what I don't understand is why being a virgin is still (in 2006!) being presented as a kind of "higher state". I appreciate that many Christians have spent the last 2000 years telling us that sex is dirty and wicked and can only be good if it's imprisoned within marriage (and then only if it's used for breeding!). But those Christians are simply WRONG! Being a virgin is not better than not being a virgin; virginity is not a higher state, and virginity doesn't bring us nearer to God (it's sexual love that brings us nearer to God). And...it seems to me that most of the older virgins I've met are a bit afraid of human love and human intimacy. What I mean is this: they're virgins because they're afraid of giving themselves in an act of sexual love. They're not morally superior at all, they're just rationalising their fears. (We're all afraid of being hurt, but I believe that God wants us to take the risk that loving another person involves.)

um could you NOT bring religion into this, thank you very much. i can see this getting very ugly, very quickly.

There ARE times when we have to tell it as it is, and there are times when we have to question the underlying assumptions, but, OK, I see your point, it could get ugly...

Lolz I have to remind you she is Catholic- which is against sex before marriage. They hold the "purity" factor in high regard. I applaud her for sticking to her values in a society that pressures you to do otherwise- again they are HER values. I also seriously doubt she's never been horny a minute of her 24 yrs of life! lolz

Her virginity does not add to her in that blantant sense. In my book it's a plus becuase it's HER value. If she believed in I dunno-dyeing her hair orange in a society that is against orange- I'll still have the same respect.

in italy we are all catholics(or rised up as catholic) but the % of girls virgin at marriage is 0.00000001 :laugh: :laugh:

i m actually quite religieus 2, if i really love some one, LOVE someone, then i don t have a problem if she wanna be virgin till marriage, and i have respect for her choice, there are not much girls nowdays who can do that, i like girls like this more then girls who had sex with alot guys, thats my opinion though