Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Im really excited to see the VSFS, i honestly think her body was at best last year as other people disagreed, it was more muscele like you know?

i really hope they bring it up a notch, if you compare vsfs 2005 to 2006, 2006 was crap. 2005 had much more energy and so much fun to watch, 2006 was almost as you could know what was next. But Adriana blew each show away :wub:

Im really excited to see the VSFS, i honestly think her body was at best last year as other people disagreed, it was more muscele like you know?

i really hope they bring it up a notch, if you compare vsfs 2005 to 2006, 2006 was crap. 2005 had much more energy and so much fun to watch, 2006 was almost as you could know what was next. But Adriana blew each show away :wub:

I personally think that it's not all about the body. It's more how each angel makes an expression and she can use her body to make that expression. The thing that makes Adriana the star of every show is that she has a sexy expression but at the same time you know she's really kind and cute and very friendly. That makes her for a lot of people a lot more ''accesable''. What I mean is that people don't see her as a god or something but more like the girl around the corner who is very kind and you can make a talk with. For example: I would find it easier and nicer to talk to Adriana when I see her in some shop than for example Heidi Klum. Heidi is much more ''distant''. Almost freakishly perfect. Most men wouldn't know how to handle that kind of perfection. But Adriana is much more down to earth while she's the best looking model on the runway.

And that's why a lot of people love her including me :blush:

Smooth Operator

• 2 weeks later...

Today, my manager got a package from the Limited Brands for some manager conference . On the cover of the package there was a picture of Adriana wearing a Santa outfit. I think she is going to be the main model for the Sexy Little Thing Santa outfit this year. I guess we will have to wait a few more months for the confirmation :)

This is the one Ale wore last year:

post-2904-0-1446077792-17434_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Looky what I found

E! Entertainment Specials: Forbes Top 15 Supermodels: Beauties Who Made Bank

We reveal the beautiful women who catwalked their way into the big time -- and the big bucks, and look at some of the All-Stars- famous faces from another era who still make bank Rating: TV-G

Scheduled to Air:

Saturday, Nov 3, 6:00p

Sunday, Nov 4, 9:00p

Wednesday, Nov 7, 5:00p

Sunday, Nov 11, 6:00p

Tuesday, Nov 13, 8:00p

Sorry I couldn't record it, as soon as I do I will upload it and post it here.

• 2 weeks later...