Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I didnt know where to post this in the forum but hopefully this is ok; i have an Adriana Icon Site and i counted today and there are 430 icons. Take as many as you want :D (ps i didnt make any of the icons)

CLICK ME.

you rock! thank you xo

Liz :heart:

Wowwwww :blink: And I thought that I had a lot of Adri icons... But,yayyy! Thanks for sharing! I can have a different display picture of Adri on my msn everyday for over an entire year!! :ddr:

That's sooo true!! They are so well edited! I love them! omg soooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful i can go on and on and on and on :}

I didnt know where to post this in the forum but hopefully this is ok; i have an Adriana Icon Site and i counted today and there are 430 icons. Take as many as you want :D (ps i didnt make any of the icons)

CLICK ME.

That page rocks!!!! Thanks!! :clap:

just another "who's sexiest woman alive" list from german fhm

post-5636-1179535816_thumb.jpg

place 24 is good because she is not very known and famous in germany. everbody knows that this %$ lists are based on prominence not on looks and appeal. the list is based on 179387 votes if anyone want to know that.

my number 1 is adri and no list of whatever will change it.

shes getting there (:

and thank you all for the comments :D

how do you go about making those icons!? idddddddddddk. i don't have like photoshop or anything but mann. i wish i could!

I have no clue either! :idk: I see people making motion avi's, videos and pulling wallpapers out of their asses and I'm totally in awe as to how they do it. Mad props to them :blueeyedbaby: :blush: I can't even resize or crop an image without turning it into a scrap and I have yet to figure out how to set a proper sig. <_< :laugh:

PS: Falloutgirl said that she didn't actually make the icons so I don't know if she'd be able to answer your question. I know that people like omg.itz.cypress, victoria's secret and nothingless would be able to tell you though :)

Well, I personally make all my stuff in Photoshop, so if you don't have that, that's a bit of a bummer. :p

But! One of my friends doesn't have Photoshop either, and she still makes some icons herself by using this website:

http://www.picnik.com/

Just choose the photo you want to make an icon of, follow their instructions to upload it, and then use their tools to crop it to a square and resize it to 100x100 (for LiveJournal sized) or 150x150 (for using here) and add some of their Creative Tools to your icon to jazz it up if they look good. Pretty easy to use, and it doesn't require any software on your computer.

You can use the same method to make simple signatures, and even wallpapers!

Hope that helps a little! :)

Adriana has an upcoming event next week with Catalina Sandino Moreno and Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg

http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_...lease_id=257695

"DANCE FOR TOLERANCE" Fundraising Event Sponsored by THE ALVARALICE FOUNDATION and Chaired by CAROLINE KENNEDY SCHLOSSBERG

South American at-risk youth from the streets of Cali, Colombia and Fortaleza, Brazil join high school students from local Brooklyn schools in a week-long cultural Exchange as part of the Seeds of Tolerance social awareness campaign "Dance for Tolerance." This campaign is sponsored by the Third Millennium Foundation, in collaboration with the AlvarAlice Foundation, from Cali, Colombia, the Edisca School of Dance from Fortaleza, Brazil and Dance Theater Etcetera from Brooklyn, NY.

These youngsters, once in rival street gangs, have created a dialogue using the vocabulary of dance as a form of conflict resolution, with particular emphasis on the concept of intolerance and how it may be overcome. They will have the opportunity to interact and share their experiences, addressing issues of discrimination and poverty and reflecting on how dancing can serve as a form of activism and self-transformation.

Guests to the fundraising event will be invited to learn to dance the rhythms of Salsa, Cumbia, Mambo, Merengue and more with young dancers from underprivileged communities of Cali, Colombia.

WHO - Chaired by CAROLINE KENNEDY SCHLOSSBERG, the event will be sparkled by personalities like Colombian actress CATALINA SANDINO, Academy Award nominated for her role in the film "Maria Full of Grace," Brazilian supermodel ADRIANA LIMA and fashion designer GILLES MENDEL.

WHEN - Thursday, May 31, 2007

WHERE - Room Service, 35 East 21st Street, New York

May 30th - "Dance for Tolerance Forum" at the International Center for Tolerance Education in Brooklyn, from 4:00 to 7:00 PM. From 2:00 PM-4:00 PM (for Press only): Meeting of young dancers with Academy Award Nominated actress Catalina Sandino and Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima, where they will have the opportunity to interact and share their experiences. After 4:00 PM, the youngsters will meet with local dance students, teachers, youth activists, youth development workers, human rights activists, etc., at the at ICTE's headquarters at: 25 Washington Street, 4th Floor Brooklyn, NY 11201.

Interviews and photo opportunity with Catalina Sandino & Adriana Lima from 2 PM to 4 PM. For more information contact: A. Cicognani Communications, [email protected], tel: 212.452.1662.

hey well for me the Angels r gonna b on E! news tomorrow :woot:

and i just saw the video of adriana at the SM3 premiere talking to the adriana fan club or sumthing and it was in queens, NY and she mentioned she was in a brazilian supermarket earlier that day and THATS the one i went to when i was in NY AHHHH!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :shock: :woot:

OH and she goes there to that supermarket, like every weekend, to pick up tapes to record soap oprah's hahahaha

i wish i was back in NY so i could run into her, i cant belive we went to the same brazilian supermarket

What is the Super market called? and what part of NY?

Adriana has an upcoming event next week with Catalina Sandino Moreno and Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg

http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_...lease_id=257695

"DANCE FOR TOLERANCE" Fundraising Event Sponsored by THE ALVARALICE FOUNDATION and Chaired by CAROLINE KENNEDY SCHLOSSBERG

South American at-risk youth from the streets of Cali, Colombia and Fortaleza, Brazil join high school students from local Brooklyn schools in a week-long cultural Exchange as part of the Seeds of Tolerance social awareness campaign "Dance for Tolerance." This campaign is sponsored by the Third Millennium Foundation, in collaboration with the AlvarAlice Foundation, from Cali, Colombia, the Edisca School of Dance from Fortaleza, Brazil and Dance Theater Etcetera from Brooklyn, NY.

These youngsters, once in rival street gangs, have created a dialogue using the vocabulary of dance as a form of conflict resolution, with particular emphasis on the concept of intolerance and how it may be overcome. They will have the opportunity to interact and share their experiences, addressing issues of discrimination and poverty and reflecting on how dancing can serve as a form of activism and self-transformation.

Guests to the fundraising event will be invited to learn to dance the rhythms of Salsa, Cumbia, Mambo, Merengue and more with young dancers from underprivileged communities of Cali, Colombia.

WHO - Chaired by CAROLINE KENNEDY SCHLOSSBERG, the event will be sparkled by personalities like Colombian actress CATALINA SANDINO, Academy Award nominated for her role in the film "Maria Full of Grace," Brazilian supermodel ADRIANA LIMA and fashion designer GILLES MENDEL.

WHEN - Thursday, May 31, 2007

WHERE - Room Service, 35 East 21st Street, New York

May 30th - "Dance for Tolerance Forum" at the International Center for Tolerance Education in Brooklyn, from 4:00 to 7:00 PM. From 2:00 PM-4:00 PM (for Press only): Meeting of young dancers with Academy Award Nominated actress Catalina Sandino and Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima, where they will have the opportunity to interact and share their experiences. After 4:00 PM, the youngsters will meet with local dance students, teachers, youth activists, youth development workers, human rights activists, etc., at the at ICTE's headquarters at: 25 Washington Street, 4th Floor Brooklyn, NY 11201.

Interviews and photo opportunity with Catalina Sandino & Adriana Lima from 2 PM to 4 PM. For more information contact: A. Cicognani Communications, [email protected], tel: 212.452.1662.

I wish I could go

OH and she goes there to that supermarket, like every weekend, to pick up tapes to record soap oprah's hahahaha

i wish i was back in NY so i could run into her, i cant belive we went to the same brazilian supermarket

What is the Super market called? and what part of NY?

its in Astoria, Queens, though I want to know the name of it as well