Bellazon

News

Neo52285

i agree with you both, but maybe because she started as model. Now i only hear from her because of her tweets or because of her husband. I cant remember other Model work except SI from her. But than does Kate Upton still count as model. Or is she more an actress now??

Damn, Gisele is finally dethroned...but not surprised since she's "semi-retired." 

Good to see Adriana still bringing the money. She may not be #2 anymore but her income hasn't changed. 

Chrissy is suspect, I see her Vita Coco commercials and I know she's on LipSync battle but I didn't know all that equaled 13.5. 

That's a lot of distance between Kendall and Gigi...I know KJ has a lot of endorsements but her year has been a disaster plus Kris is known for exaggerating the stats of her daughters. I'm not saying the girl isn't bringing in multi-millions but I'm sideying.  

Whatever she made from those two probably made up for the endorsements she didn't have this year (Marc Jacobs and a few others). And I imagine her ABS Season 2 check will be bigger than Season 1 now that the show is possibly here to stay so we may spike next year. 

1 hour ago, Corner said:

These list are so questionable. How is Chrissy even considered a legit model? And Adriana should have made way more than that. Plus unless Gigi goes by a very cheap rate, there’s no way Adriana, Kendall and Chrissy made more than her.

And yes, that pic is likely to get 1 million likes. Crazy how she posted just one and it surpassed what the other girl posted.

Thats my thoughts. Its the ONLY pic shared about the show. And it wasn't even her most flattering (compared to other runway pics) but she still got all the likes.

3 hours ago, 4BWL said:

Whatever she made from those two probably made up for the endorsements she didn't have this year (Marc Jacobs and a few others). And I imagine her ABS Season 2 check will be bigger than Season 1 now that the show is possibly here to stay so we may spike next year. 

Actually you’re right. Come to think of it, she hasn’t really worked that much this year so the earnings don’t seem far fetched. And even though ABS is just starting, I’m sure they paid her handsomely. She clearly invested time for the show and it paid off since there's a season 2 on the way.

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Thats my thoughts. Its the ONLY pic shared about the show. And it wasn't even her most flattering (compared to other runway pics) but she still got all the likes.

MTE. And tbh the outfits aren’t even bad, it’s the stupid makeup. She needs to be bringing in her on makeup team. Obviously Adriana needs specific kind of makeup because even Ale who’s the same age always looks good. Adriana has such flawless skin but it’s like the makeup gods turn their backs on her once she steps foot on the VS runway 

1 hour ago, Corner said:

MTE. And tbh the outfits aren’t even bad, it’s the stupid makeup. She needs to be bringing in her on makeup team. Obviously Adriana needs specific kind of makeup because even Ale who’s the same age always looks good. Adriana has such flawless skin but it’s like the makeup gods turn their backs on her once she steps foot on the VS runway 

EXACTLY, I noticed that too. I am like, now Adriana's skin was flawless before the show AND after the show. How in the world is it, on the show its looking like that. And Alessandra is a great case, compare their runway pics and then their VS aftershow pics. The difference in both of their skin is telling. Its like VS makeup team be having it in for Adri lol

1 hour ago, ramires said:

Isn't she always during this time? Then VS have the nerve not to show her that fucking much during the show, making adriana do all the hard work while show casing the REGULARS

• 1 month later...