Bellazon

News

Neo52285

That's rich coming from an ugly guy who just lost the finest bish he will ever have, and the world is laughing at him for it

Probably why he was being bitter lol

Right? He needs to get his ass checked quick.

Can someone translate what he said completely? I only got the gist of it.

@markojaric: Čitam pomirili se Marko i Adriana u CG!Sledeća vest.Obama i Putin igraju Čoveče ne ljuti se u Sutomoru i završena izgradnja Beograda na Vodi

Also, Models.com just switched up their rankings. I can't read it. Before it used to be numbered and now I can't understand it, but maybe it's just like that on my phone?: http://models.com/rankings/

all I know is he compared it to obama and the russian president getting together, that was a low blow.. but like his ass can do better. He can't.

Yeah its not numbered anymore its in alphabetical order.

The money girls list too has been changed. and that is too just in aplhabetical order... some people are missing, like candice isn't on there for some reason

Adriana is still on the super's list

They are calling it the new supers now, and just adriana and doutzen are on it, but adriana was on the previous supers list too... gisele isn't on it.

I am confused by these damn lists. Pretty soon they are not about to mean shit to me lol

adriana should be on the legends list 

You mean icon? I think Adriana is too recent of a model to be on the legends, everybody on there has been working longer and is older than her.

How is she not on the icon list yet ale and candice are wtf

never mind according to them you are an icon before a super.

adriana should be on the legends list 

You mean icon? I think Adriana is too recent of a model to be on the legends, everybody on there has been working longer and is older than her.

How is she not on the icon list yet ale and candice are wtf

you're right but how come gisele?

It was a mistake I didn't see the actual legends list. Didn't know she was already on there

Models.com didn't specify their lists this time but I think it's deliberate because some people take it too seriously and begin a war as to who should be #1 (Karlie/Joan) instead now they choose which models they think are "worthy" of being on which ranking and call it a day. The New Supers list is questionable but there no way Adriana was going to be on the Legends list.

They also have a Social list, that one is pretty accurate as it's numbers http://models.com/rankings/ui/Social

@markojaric: Čitam pomirili se Marko i Adriana u CG!Sledeća vest.Obama i Putin igraju Čoveče ne ljuti se u Sutomoru i završena izgradnja Beograda na Vodi

He said: I'm reading that Marko and Adriana got back together in Montenegro! Next news I hear will be that Obama and Putin are playing "Man, don't get mad" (literal translation of a board game name, I found online that it's called "Ludo" in english, but I'm not sure...) in Sutomore, and that building of Belgrade waterfront (construction project) is done...

Mean thing to say, considering that the other two things are impossible to say at least, and he himself said that they are trying to work things out and are not divorcing just jet...

Models.com didn't specify their lists this time but I think it's deliberate because some people take it too seriously and begin a war as to who should be #1 (Karlie/Joan) instead now they choose which models they think are "worthy" of being on which ranking and call it a day. The New Supers list is questionable but there no way Adriana was going to be on the Legends list.

They also have a Social list, that one is pretty accurate as it's numbers http://models.com/rankings/ui/Social

well adriana was on the old super's list

Modeling is not just high fashion. They know that. Imo, Heidi and Tyra both deserve to be on the list. Especially Heidi she's like the most successful commercial model ever.

Also, I think Miranda should be on the supers or icons list. The girl is a hustler

I don't even think heidi is the most successful commercial model, really besides VS and SI what else did she do?When she was still a model not after she retired.  I think Adriana's commercial modelling is even more successful than hers. I think what it is, is her being a good business woman + lingerie and bikini modelling. She really didn't leave that area, while an active model

Miranda... IDK, She shouldn't be on the supers list because her HF work is disappointing as well. She has popularity but not as big fame.She isn't international like some models. Really her overall modelling career isn't all that. Thats why I think she isn't on those kinds of lists because she is more glamorized than anything. When you compare her mark on the industry compared to those on the lists it makes since why she isn't on there. Even VS didn't benefit from her that much so..

I don't even think heidi is the most successful commercial model, really besides VS and SI what else did she do?When she was still a model not after she retired.  I think Adriana's commercial modelling is even more successful than hers. I think what it is, is her being a good business woman + lingerie and bikini modelling. She really didn't leave that area, while an active model

Miranda... IDK, She shouldn't be on the supers list because her HF work is disappointing as well. She has popularity but not as big fame.She isn't international like some models. Really her overall modelling career isn't all that. Thats why I think she isn't on those kinds of lists because she is more glamorized than anything. When you compare her mark on the industry compared to those on the lists it makes since why she isn't on there. Even VS didn't benefit from her that much so..

i agree i agree

Models.com: NEW SUPERS
As the premier face of Victoria's Secret Adriana has come to define sexy for an entire generation. Ask any red blooded male on earth if he knows who Adriana Lima is and you will be rewarded with an enthusiastic response! The Brazilian bombshell is not just an industry favorite, she's a fan favorite and has more than earned the title of super.
http://models.com/rankings/ui/NewSupers/