Bellazon

News

Neo52285

:rofl: metrocity f*cking sucks. But I guess it's something. All of megan's ads looked so terrible too.

I just saw her ads and it wasn't the ads that looked terrible, her face did. But there's nothing you can do about that! I think aside from that they looked great. Hers was a location shoot though and it seems they kept Adriana in the studio so we'll see.

It was both. Obviously megan has gone overboard with the surgery but the ads themselves weren't appealing to me either. The ones outside were especially bad. Some of the shots of megan indoors (her face aside) looked decent. Despite the girls. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, and there's always hope that they do things better (or even better) this time around.

post-3972-0-1446078117-59785_thumb.jpg

honey47 on tFS translated the Korean caption that went with it:

they said they just got back to Korea after the shoot and the campaign will be revealed in January. They commented that her body is amazing after giving birth to her 2nd child and that they were also very impressed by her professionalism and mannerism.

Why does everyone say "I was surprised by her professionalism"? Is almost like everyone thinks she's either stupid or a bitch, seriously the woman has been working for like 15 years already, she obviously a professional or she wouldn't be around O.o

I hope the campaign is interesting though, has she done something in Asia before? I can't remember right now

Why does everyone say "I was surprised by her professionalism"? Is almost like everyone thinks she's either stupid or a bitch, seriously the woman has been working for like 15 years already, she obviously a professional or she wouldn't be around O.o

I hope the campaign is interesting though, has she done something in Asia before? I can't remember right now

Remember not every model is like adriana. Yes it's not right to judge her but there are some models that can cause some people to create a stereotypical image of them

I know but not every model has been working for 15 years, if she was a newbie I'll be like "Oh that's good to know she's nice" but Adriana has been around for the longest time, photographers should know by now that she is a professional, if she wasn't she wouldn't still be around

I don't think they're surprised by just Adriana. This is said by many people of a lot of models that fit into being professional. It's probably just an overall perception of models rather than Adriana in particular.

Most Searched Diets 2012: Google Zeitgeist

The end of the year is nearing, and that means it's time for Google's annual Zeitgeist list -- 2012's most popular searches in a number of categories. We at HuffPost Healthy Living were most excited to read this year's ranking of the ten most commonly searched diets. We don't want to give away the most popular search right off the bat, but the searches did offer us a glimpse into the Googling public's nutritional curiosity -- from supermodel diets to controversial supplements and celebrity preferences, 2012 could be characterized only in its eclecticism.

Read on for a complete list of the diets your fellow Interneters looked for most. Did you search for any of these? Would you try them?

1. Michael Phelps Diet

2. Beyoncé Diet

3. Raspberry Ketone Diet

4. P.I.N.K. Method Die

5.Adriana Lima Diet

6.Miranda Kerr Diet

7.NV Diet Pill

8.Feeding Tube Diet

9.Juicing Diet

10.Marissa Miller Diet

Adriana Lima interviewed by Modelinia:

What is on your Christmas wish list this year? Christmas is the time for giving, and what I would like for myself, and also what I would like to give to my friends and family is some lingerie! It’s is an essential part of a women’s life, and it really helps boost your confidence. One of the things I actually used in the show was the Angel pushup bra, which I love because it is perfect for the holidays! I love all of the lace because I’m a girly girl and red is the definitely the color for Christmas, plus it’s very sexy.

Have you been naughty or nice? I’ve been naughty-nice! A mix of both.

Where will you be for the holidays? I’m actually going to be in Miami with my daughters, my husband, my in laws and my mother. We’re going to enjoy being in the heat!

What do you plan to do in Miami? There’s nothing winter like in Miami, so we’ll be swimming in the pool, going to the beach with the kids and playing in the sun.

What are your daughters excited about for Christmas? I’m sure Valentina wants to get a cat. She keeps on asking me for a cat like crazy. And Sienna she’s too little, but we’re all very excited, we love Christmas. It’s always exciting to buy presents and to make people happy.

Do you know what you’re going to get your husband for Christmas? Yes, but I think it’s R-rated. I think we’re are going to make something for each other, so it will be very special. And Christmas is about being together, and my husband and I have such crazy busy schedules, so it is really the time for enjoying family time.

What was your favorite moment from the VS show this year? You know, I have to say that Rihanna rocked! Oh, my God, she was unbelievable! I couldn’t wait to see her. She really rocks the runway and was definitely very confident and extremely sexy. I love all of the songs and I loved all of the different themes, especially the opening with the circus act. And the Fantasy Bra that Alessandra wore was one of my all-time favorites! It was very delicate and so beautiful with all of the flower details. There were just so many moments and I think the girls looked more beautiful than ever this year!

How did you manage to get back in runway shape just six weeks after having a baby? You know, everyday was just a milestone for me. I honestly thought that I wasn’t going to make it. But, I took it step by step and I did my best. I worked out and made sure I had a very balance diet. But you know, you can’t fight Mother Nature. I did what I had to do and then I waited for nature to decide for me if I was going to be a part of the show or not.

Finally, do you have any style tips for the holiday season? For a woman, it’s definitely very important what you wear under your clothes. So I think that’s the most important thing—what you wear underneath.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Victoria's Secret Angel Miranda Kerr is grateful to Adriana Lima for supporting her during her pregnancy and to Doutzen Kroes for binging on chips with her.

Adriana Lima has been an ''amazing friend'' to Miranda Kerr.

Miranda, 29, says her fellow Victoria's Secret model helped her out a lot when she was expecting her and Orlando Bloom's 23-month-old son Flynn, and she was also grateful to model Doutzen Kroes for ensuring she wasn't the only model with a craving of chips during her pregnancy.

She said: ''Adriana's been an amazing friend to me over the years. When I was secretly pregnant, I kept mining her for information.

''Doutzen and I were pregnant at the same time and we both craved chips - everyone was like, 'Miranda, what's going on? You don't eat fries!' ''

• 2 months later...