Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Nova York: Adriana Lima aproveita a gravidez e se delicia com prato calórico

Adriana Lima está aproveitando a gravidez para comer tudo o que tem vontade. A modelo brasileira, dona de curvas esculturais, foi vista no restaurante chinês Mr Chow em Nova York, na quarta-feira. O local é conhecido por servir pratos deliciosos – e altamente calóricos.

A beldade parecia não se importar com as calorias e devorou um prato bem servido. Adriana vai dar à luz em dezembro deste ano. No mês passado, a musa baiana já tinha contado que ganhou seis quilinhos logo nos primeiros meses da gestação.

Source: IG via AngelX @ AFL

My [poor] translation of the article:

Adriana was spotted eating at Mr. Chow's in NYC on Wednesday. Since she is pregnant she had an excuse to eat a lot. She is due to give birth in December and she has gained six "quilinhos" during the first few months of her pregnancy.

Fashion’s Night Out T-Shirt signed by Adriana Lima

post-2904-0-1446078003-93996_thumb.jpg

Victoria's Secret is auctioning off a one-of-a-kind Fashion’s Night Out t-shirt signed by supermodel Adriana Lima. This is a true collector’s item for Angel fans. All proceeds from this auction will benefit the September 11th Memorial & Museum Fund.

Bid on it HERE

• 2 weeks later...

I was reading Life & Style magazine about 2 weeks ago and saw that Adriana had a page in the magazine where she shared her beauty secrets.

I don't have a scan, but here's what she said she uses:

Adriana Lima recently shared with Life & Style Magazine some of her Favorite Beauty Products. Adriana says she loves to use Rodin Olio Lusso Face Oil sharing, "I love this face oil. Only one drop is needed to bring out the best in my skin." Rodin Olio Oil is available at http://www.nydg.com/ $135 per bottle

Another of her favorites is Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel.

Adriana also uses Coconut Water as a toner to hydrate her gorgeous skin. Coconut water is generally available at natural markets, like Whole Foods.

She also says she tries to wash her hair only twice a week since it tends to be dry.

I was reading Life & Style magazine about 2 weeks ago and saw that Adriana had a page in the magazine where she shared her beauty secrets.

I don't have a scan, but here's what she said she uses:

Adriana Lima recently shared with Life & Style Magazine some of her Favorite Beauty Products. Adriana says she loves to use Rodin Olio Lusso Face Oil sharing, "I love this face oil. Only one drop is needed to bring out the best in my skin." Rodin Olio Oil is available at http://www.nydg.com/ $135 per bottle

Another of her favorites is Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel.

Adriana also uses Coconut Water as a toner to hydrate her gorgeous skin. Coconut water is generally available at natural markets, like Whole Foods.

She also says she tries to wash her hair only twice a week since it tends to be dry.

Wow! This Rodin Olio seems to be a bargain at only 135 a bottle! :laugh:

Crappy translation that I've tried to fix up a bit:

Serbian basketball player Marko Jaric recently bought a house in Beverly Hills in Los Angeles, which will probably soon move with his wife model Brazilian Adriana Lima. Marko and Adriana are expecting their first child in December, and for some time been in doubt as to where Adriana will give birth and have apparently decided that the new home for their family will be in Los Angeles. Jaric, who up until recently was a member of the Memphis Grizzlies NBA team, allegedly, has sold his bachelor apartment in Los Angeles and bought a house in the hills of Beverly Hills. The Serbian basketball player has chosen a villa with swimming pool, surrounded with green and isolated from the curious looks. The couple already has a joint property in his possession, a luxury Penthouse in New York, which bought last year. The penthouse, which cost $6.5 million dollars is at the edge of Washington Square Park, which provides stunning views of Manhattan. Their place in New York extends to 222 square meters, has three bedrooms and a bathroom, kitchen, hand-woven in colonial style with wood floors of Brazilian cherry, a Victorian style fireplace, and jacuzzi. Keeping in mind that due to work and Adriana and Marko are often moving and traveling the two chose to have two houses in two different parts of America. However, it has recently appeared in the media speculation that the leaders of Real Madrid are interested in Marko Jaric as their gain next season, and you shouldn't count out that the famous couple make their move in the near future to Europe. While the Brazilian beauty already so close to her due date, neither she or her husband want to know or share the sex of babies (I think they meant "baby", but who knows) to the public.

Source