Bellazon

News

Neo52285

You're right. There is no argument.

I mean the company couldn't possibly have a Christmas commercial without her. They couldn't possibly have a fashion show where she doesn't open and point her fingers at everybody. Everything should just be cancelled because if Adriana is not there, then it's not worth doing.

That's basically your point, right?

[EDIT: No problem, Savanna. I can understand how some of Adriana's fans would consider people who do not worship at her feet a troll. It's okay. Maybe one day I will be enlightened and see her for the "Super Angel Extraordinaire" that she is. And you obviously didn't search through enough posts because if you did, then you would see that I used to be a big fan. Now, not so much...]

No, that is not my point. Did I say that? I'm just another person who wants her in the Christmas commercial and I find the fact that she might not be in it kind of sad, but I'm also confused because if you were a fan you would know that she said that her plan was to work throughout her pregnancy, so I wondered why she possibly wouldn't do this. It's not even for sure that she won't be in it yet because like I said in a previous post she could've very well taped her parts already a long time ago before she was showing. That was my point. Now I don't know what you're so upset about that you must feel compelled to come into someone's thread that you aren't even a fan of anymore and express your dislike for her/attack her fans (which you seem to do a lot considering the posts that I saw) because whoever you're a fan of now isn't getting the spotlight you think they deserve. That's not my problem. That's VS' problem. They're the ones who love her! And thank you for justifying yourself as being a troll by saying that you used to be a fan, so basically you just came in here to start something up.

You know what? Forget I said anything. It's clearly going over people's heads. It's not a big deal that Adriana might not be in the Christmas commercial, and it doesn't seem like anything worth digging for deeper information about. That's all my point was.

The response? I got an essay from more than one of you talking about how super/great/important/fantastic she is. I mean seriously... is it that deep? I have no problem being labelled a troll because I don't understand the obsession over where Adriana ranks in the heirarchy of the angels and the need to write essays to prove that she is the "Best Thing Ever" on every single message board.

[Edit: Yes, I used to be a fan, but I was never this kind of fan. It's a little bit scary and disturbing IMO.]

Credit Lima-Fans for this information.

You know what? Forget I said anything. It's clearly going over people's heads. It's not a big deal that Adriana might not be in the Christmas commercial, and it doesn't seem like anything worth digging for deeper information about. That's all my point was.

The response? I got an essay from more than one of you talking about how super/great/important/fantastic she is. I mean seriously... is it that deep? I have no problem being labelled a troll because I don't understand the obsession over where Adriana ranks in the heirarchy of the angels and the need to write essays to prove that she is the "Best Thing Ever" on every single message board.

[Edit: Yes, I used to be a fan, but I was never this kind of fan. It's a little bit scary and disturbing IMO.]

Credit Lima-Fans for this information.

Then mind your business? Don't comment if you don't like what you see? You don't have to express your feelings and thoughts for every comment you see that upsets you, you know. Hell, if everyone came around to threads of people that they didn't like just to say that they didn't like them this place would be crazy. I was just sharing news with people who are her fans and appreciate it. You just had to be the one to say something because something that I said ticked you off. As for that last comment: I don't know who does that, but I sure don't. There's no need to take out your obvious anger on me.

Actually no that's not my point. The company is free to do whatever they want to do without her...IMO they can not use her for all I care, because I'd rather them use her once in a while, then be shoved down our throats like oh say Selita or Miranda, who at their signings don't even have many people show up nor care enough to see them. Heidi and Adriana are VS's meal ticket and they know it, otherwise they wouldn't insist on having them in the show period. They would have told them hey no problem don't need ya this year, which I'm sure both would have been fine with (I know Heidi's sick of the company)

As for being "That" kind of fan...I just know what I've heard from Monica Mitro's office and Liza Anderson (Adriana's PR) that she's very much wanted and when you say that she's not this or that, then the fans are going to step in and say something saying hey well not so fast. here's what she's doing and yadda yadda yadda.

VS is going to do what they want, but they aren't going to pay certain supermodels and not use them. I don't think any of us said the show CAN'T happen without them or the christmas commercial wouldn't happen without her, we just said without their big names and the financial aspect of it, it wouldn't have been surprising. In the end who gives a damn? Let the other girls shine (well as much as they will) I'm not going to get a juvenile fight over something that has no bearing on my life whatsoever. Oi.

Dear Savanna,

I'm sorry you took such great offense to my mocking of you. Feel free to put me on your ignore list because I cannot promise that I will wear my rose-colored glasses every time I venture into this forum.

I have this problem called "Honesty Peppered With Sarcasm." It's a personality flaw. ;)

IMO: after she will have her baby

she's gonna try to get back in shape and if she's not in good shape before the show ..she will host it

...but i just hope to see all the angels on the runway

and doutzen should open the show this time

i like adriana a lot but just not for a show opening

i dont like it at all .. with all the things she does / counting people in the audience, etc etc.

i just want it to be like the 2005 show ... and not like a circus ... it looks ridiclious and like a prostitude runway show..

like: take me im pointing at u!!

if the 2009 show will be a circus like that again ... i just hope doutzen takes the honour to herself and leave the vs crap

Dear Savanna,

I'm sorry you took such great offense to my mocking of you. Feel free to put me on your ignore list because I cannot promise that I will wear my rose-colored glasses every time I venture into this forum.

I have this problem called "Honesty Peppered With Sarcasm." It's a personality flaw. ;)

Ha, I'm the least bit offended because you don't even know me to be mocking me. Let's move on though.

Just some news that I found about the commercial. It's still not known if Adriana was actually a part of it:

If you were driving along the Pacific Coast Highway last week, you weren't hallucinating the six lingerie-clad models perched on a cliff. "Transformers" director Michael Bay was shooting holiday commercials for Victoria's Secret. "We're all about fantasy this year more than ever," admits producer and part-time East Hampton Nichol's pub princess Julie Stone. Bay has been a Secret director for the brand for five years. "This year we really let him fantasize," says Stone. No car wrecks were caused, and despite some very "sugary" sights, neighbor Mel Gibson didn't drop by the shoot.

Source

Adriana, Heidi, Doutzen, Miranda, Alessandra, Marisa?

Adriana Lima goes topless for a saucy photo-shoot

Los Angeles: Victoria`s Secret model Adriana Lima has set pulses racing with her super sizzling photo-shoot for the lingerie giant.

Going topless to flaunt a new line of knickers for the brand, the stunner gave several sexually suggestive poses for the giant’s latest publicity ads.

But given that the sultry beauty is expecting her first child, this shoot might be the last before she goes on a break.

Nevertheless, the somber beauty is set to make a comeback immediately after childbirth much like her fellow Angel Alessandra Ambrosio, who was back in front of the camera months after giving birth to a baby earlier this year.

source http://spicezee.zeenews.com/articles/story37425.htm

Adriana Lima goes topless for a saucy photo-shoot

Los Angeles: Victoria`s Secret model Adriana Lima has set pulses racing with her super sizzling photo-shoot for the lingerie giant.

Going topless to flaunt a new line of knickers for the brand, the stunner gave several sexually suggestive poses for the giant’s latest publicity ads.

But given that the sultry beauty is expecting her first child, this shoot might be the last before she goes on a break.

Nevertheless, the somber beauty is set to make a comeback immediately after childbirth much like her fellow Angel Alessandra Ambrosio, who was back in front of the camera months after giving birth to a baby earlier this year.

source http://spicezee.zeenews.com/articles/story37425.htm

That's really a good news :) Thanks

Supermodel Adriana Lima, pregnant wife of Serbian basketball player Marko Jaric, recently did a lingerie editorial for Victoria`s Secret and announced a break from show business in order to focus on her baby and marriage.

- I have been sick all day and very sleepy. I`ll be sitting out the fashion shows, unless I can be dressed as Santa Claus! - beautiful Adriana joked.

In an interview they gave for People magazine, the couple said they are terribly excited about the baby, Adriana could not picture herself as a married mother and Marko always wanted a large family.

The famous 28-year-old Brazilian model, who recently won the pageant of NBA`s most beautiful wives, said that Marko wants to have five children. At first, Adriana though he was joking, but when she realised he was being serious, she told him he was mad.