Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Come on People Magazine, pick up on this!:
ZackTaylor.ca first told you about these two getting engaged and now we can exclusively confirm that Victoria's Secret angel Adriana Lima is pregnant with her husband Marko Jaric's baby!!

An inside source close to the couple tells ZackTaylor.ca exclusively,

"Adriana and Marko are so much in love and can't wait to start a family together. She just told all her friends and family over the weekend - It was the perfect 'Mother's Day' gift!"

Check out (above) how "glowing" she looked yesterday while attending the launch of the new Noir Collection at Victoria's Secret in New York City - Congrats to the happy couple!!

http://www.zacktaylor.ca/blog/2009/05/excl...s-pregnant.html

Okay so now that it's out I'll share what I noticed at the signing.

I was at the front of the line and noticed that when she walked in for autographs, she was holding her stomach. Also, why change from the 'Cleopatra' outfit to black? Under normal circumstances I don't think a change of attire would have been done. Right?

Then I saw her sit down extremely slowly and carefully like someone with an aching back...or a baby in the belly. I haven't been in the Lima news loop lately, but after reading the rumors here, then seeing THAT, I pretty much suspected that she was preggers.

Yaay for she and Marko! That baby should be a bundle of cuteness :)

Questions: When did she meet Marko? What was wrong with that Prince of Lechin..whatever guy? I think Marko's hotter than any of her ex bfs.

Adriana and Heidi will have to do some serious workouts to be in prime shape for the VS show this fall. We can't have a VS fashion show without Adriana (I could do without Heidi :p ).

I wouldn't be interested in it without her either. Maybe she'll be with Marko in the audience this year. I'd watch for that.

ALimaFan, she practically ran over to her seat! I was like "Damn, girl! It's going to be there when you get there." I think she was surprised to see that we were already in the room. She probably thought she would be able to sit down first and then we come in.

Also, I don't know about the change of attire thing. I don't know why they do that. I don't know how it is for the other girls when they do signings. I know that the last signing Adri did with Doutzen, they had different outfits for press and then changed for the signing.

ALimaFan, she practically ran over to her seat! I was like "Damn, girl! It's going to be there when you get there." I think she was surprised to see that we were already in the room. She probably thought she would be able to sit down first and then we come in.

Also, I don't know about the change of attire thing. I don't know why they do that. I don't know how it is for the other girls when they do signings. I know that the last signing Adri did with Doutzen, they had different outfits for press and then changed for the signing.

Oh, okay @ the changing thing.

But yeah, so you noticed that entrance too, huh? :laugh: Your scenario sounds probable. The way she sat down said a lot to me.

'IF' she and Heidi aren't ready for the show, and there is no show...a lot of 'ifs' here...do you think Adriana will want to tour as a 1st time mom? I'm just wondering aloud. She's been gracing us with her loveliness since 14 years old. I say give the Mrs. an extended maternity leave even if it sends us into shivering bouts of withdrawl. :)

Oh, and side note -- have you gotten a frame for your pic yet? I had to buy an 11x14 b/c the 8x10 frames are too small. It looks awesome on the wall. Where are you putting your's?

A lil Adriana would be cool :D :D

Im pretty sure she will be in shape for the 2009 VS show

Who will have the best body in that show ... Heidi Klum or Adriana Lima? :p

Adriana would have the best body. Heidi's isn't looking so hot anymore. Her waist is just about as wide as her hips. Besides, Heidi is about 35 or 36 now, Adriana's 28 or 29... so Adriana would probably bounce back from the baby faster and better than Heidi.

:heart:

^^NOPE. Spanky just jinxed it for everyone. Next, we'll hear that Doutzen is knocked up and then Marisa and then Miranda and then Selita and then Karolina and next thing you know, the VS Show is canceled and the whole world goes to Hell. Imagine that, Marisa Miller pregnant....... :blink:

But to answer the question, Spanky can definitely rock her bod better than Heidi. I mean, did you SEE Heidi's hideous muffintop body in the 2007 show? Dear god! For Alessandra's case, she worked out the ab-flab kinks in last year's show. Her bod wasn't 100% toned as it shoulda been, but it worked out well for her.

Three months ago I called it.

/knows stuff *flex*

Wasn't hard to see she was putting weight on, and not in the same way that she normally does. All the signs were there, people just refused to see it. i r has the eyes. I'd put her at 4-6 months along.

2 & 0 - Next it'll be Gisele & Miranda... don't ask. I knows the things lol *nods*

pssst Lost Soul I did it again with the pwnage. And as Uttters would say "Ya'll FALE!. Horde ftw"

If adriana turns out to not be the pregos... *stares* then her agent's are freaking out about now. It puts down the box of twinkies.

Congratulations for Adri and Marko. Happy Mothers day to her.

So let's see. They got married on valentines day right. And proposed on Adri's birthday? And baby announcement on mothers day? ... even though it seems soo predictable ... its soo predictable that its actually unpredictable. :laugh:

BTW Vamp, KK and Selita aren't VS Angels anymore. So the needed people to spoil the show is less (just Mk, DK, and MM). :|

KK and Selita aren't VS Angels anymore. So the needed people to spoil the show is less (just Mk, DK, and MM). :|

Okay, I see, so they get rid of Karolina and Izabel and now they gotta get rid of the only black girl? So who's left now? Miranda, Marisa, Alessandra, and Doutzen? Pfft!

Adriana would have the best body. Heidi's isn't looking so hot anymore. Her waist is just about as wide as her hips. Besides, Heidi is about 35 or 36 now, Adriana's 28 or 29... so Adriana would probably bounce back from the baby faster and better than Heidi.

Actually, she's 27. Turning 28 this summer. :ninja:

But yes, props to everyone who predicted she was pregnant months ago! :heart: And major congrats to Adriana!

Oh gosh knows Gisele will be next and she'll announce it a week after Dri does so thunder is all kinds of stolen...Gisele always does that. Nothing against her but she always does.

Lol ur probably right!

I can't wait 2 c her baby bump when it gets bigger n c wat maternity stuff she'll wear

Oh gosh knows Gisele will be next and she'll announce it a week after Dri does so thunder is all kinds of stolen...Gisele always does that. Nothing against her but she always does.

Lol ur probably right!

I can't wait 2 c her baby bump when it gets bigger n c wat maternity stuff she'll wear

I wonder if she'll do a bare belly pregnancy pose like so many are doing lately. That would be beautiful, I believe.

Manhattan sizzled this Saturday, as Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima hit Victoria’s Secret to launch the brand’s sexy new scent collection. Dressed as a modern day Cleopatra, the newlywed lounged in a boudoir setting, and talked to PEOPLE.com about the quest for love and her secrets for supermodel beauty. “I never thought I would find somebody so great in my life,” she says of her basketball star husband, Marko Jaric, whom she married this past Valentine’s Day. “These days it’s so tough, you know? And I consider myself very lucky, very lucky to have such a wonderful man that respects me and treats me like a princess.” And while Adriana has been a Victoria’s Secret Angel since 2000, she is thrilled to expand into beauty with the brand as the face of their new fruity floral scent Noir. “Fragrance for me, it’s so important,” she explains. “It sets up my mood. Part of my confidence comes from perfume. Before a fashion show I always have it in my handbag. Before I walk out I put it on. When I do commercials for Victoria’s Secret I put on my perfume. It’s really part of me. I can’t live without it.” And the supermodel shared her surprising secret to staying a knock-out — literally! “Boxing! It’s my favorite thing to do because it’s always exciting. It’s the best type of cardio that you can do. And you build up muscles without being too big, just lean muscles.” And while the sport might seem at odds with her ultra-feminine career, she says she’s finally found the perfect fit. “I tried everything,” she says. ” I tried running, I took spin classes, I tried yoga. I needed something to challenge me so I learn new things every day, and boxing is the best!” Check out the Noir collection at victoriassecret.com now!

Source

Modelinia is at the Robin Hood event with Adriana Lima, Brooklyn Decker, and Anne V!

less than a minute ago from Twitterrific

Adriana is in a beaded mini, Brooklyn is in black, and Anne went for a red strapless number!

4 minutes ago from Twitterrific

Source