Bellazon

News

Neo52285

UPDATE 5:14 PM ET -- Marko Jaric's lawyer claims his client is officially off the hook -- he's released the following statement: "I received official word from the Philadelphia District Attorneys office that after a thorough investigation no charges will be filed against my client, Marko Jaric, in connection with the alleged incident with an unnamed female on February 11, 2009 while his team was in town to play the 76ers.

Persons in Marko's position are often the target of malicious statements and it is not unusual for the police to be asked to investigate. However, these allegations were proved to be completely false, and while Marko is extremely unsettled by these accusations, he is happy that the law enforcement authorities have cleared him of any criminal conduct and the issue can now be put to rest."

TMZ.com

No charges to be filed against Grizzlies' Jaric

By JIMMY GOLEN

BOSTON (AP) — Philadelphia prosecutors declined to file sexual assault charges against Memphis Grizzlies guard Marko Jaric, saying Friday that the accusations against him "lack prosecutorial merit."

"I'm glad everything is over," Jaric said before the Grizzlies' game against the Celtics. "I'm glad all the facts are (out). All I want is to focus on the game and get a few more wins."

Philadelphia police Lt. Frank Vanore confirmed Friday that their special victims unit investigated an allegation against an NBA player. Vanore would not disclose the player's name, team or nature of the allegation.

Jaric's attorney, Bruce L. Castor Jr., said he was notified that his client was being investigated in connection with an incident involving an unidentified woman in Philadelphia on Feb. 11, when the Grizzlies were in town to play the 76ers.

"Persons in Marko's position are often the target of malicious statements and it is not unusual for the police to be asked to investigate," Castor said. "However, these allegations were proved to be completely false, and while Marko is extremely unsettled by these accusations, he is happy that the law enforcement authorities have cleared him of any criminal conduct and the issue can now be put to rest."

Jaric, 30, a 6-foot-7 guard from Serbia, reportedly married Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima over All-Star weekend, Feb. 13-15.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so Pink brought this up on Lima-Fans since Valmount on AAOF did and it's about a launch on April 2nd with Adriana and Alessandra and since I don't feel like changing my reponse to her, I'll just quote it for you guys.

Supposedly, it’s for their new Beauty of Brazil line they’ve got. We’re trying to get more information, and have been trying for about the past month, but nobody wants to say anything which is weird. We didn't want to say anything until we were sure about it and had all the information for you guys, but everyone seems to be quiet except for like this one person who says Adriana is definitely doing it, but then we're hearing completely different from VS. Like different girls doing it and there being another launch on another day really close to the 2nd with another girl. It's nuts really. I don't think there's going to be a signing. It's probably just going to be a launch and that's why nobody "knows" about it, but we have been making calls and this is all we know. The stores don't even know about it. There's other news that we've got coming soon also.

Also, there was a mention of a Swim launch, but I don't know if that's going to be a seperate launch or with the Beauty of Brazil launch because you know Bare Bronze and swimsuits go hand-in-hand (It would only make sense!). It's probably the other launch they were talking about though and I don't think Adriana will be a part of that if it's a seperate launch, but the person they did say, I'm not so sure about either so I won't get anyone's hopes up until these people (VS) can get their facts straight.

Exclusive news from MsGucci over at Lima-Fans! Remember where you heard it first. ;)

After 5 years of successful ad campaigns with the cosmetic giant, Adriana has ended her relationship with Maybelline. Her last ads will slowly come out through the rest of the year. Adriana has now signed a multi million dollar contract with Victoria's Secret Beauty, which will allow her to do launches, campaigns and commercials for the perfumes, and makeup lines for the brand. This contract is much bigger than her maybelline contract, and is additional to her already multi million angel contract with the company.

Adriana has upped her income a LOT by signing this new contract, and by signing this, with her already existing VS contract, Doritos contract, and how much she was paid on Deal or no Deal, I wouldn't be suprised if she surpasses her old income on the Forbes list by a long shot.

This was a very smart move on Adriana's part and it has been confirmed and the information was given to us by a very very reliable source.

We were going to withhold this info a little longer, but we feel with Adriana doing a launch for VS this week, it's going to become obvious sooner or later :)

Hm, that's a shame if true (kinda). I think there is more prestige in doing Maybelline. It's more international as well. I saw tons of her Maybelline stuff when I was in Asia and her Maybelline commercials get shown here in Europe as well. We never get any of her VS stuff here. Being the face of both Maybelline and VS was kinda cool. Now it's just VS.

Well, I think she did it because she has some bigger and better things coming up in the future that will be more international. Of course, she must have done it for the money too because the difference between the Maybelline contract and the VS Beauty contract is astounding. I wouldn't be surprised if she kicked a certain someone out of their spot on the Forbes list.

:heart:

TV ALERT! Spanky and Heidi Klum will be making their return to TV! They will appearing (again) on the Mike & Juliet Show. To talk about what, you ask? The hell if I know, but you can bet top dollar that I'll be first to rip and shred that!

SHOW: THE MIKE & JULIET SHOW**

DATE: FRIDAY, APRIL 17TH, 11 A.M.

CHANNEL: FOX

(**I thought this goddamned show was going to be canceled? Why is this f*cking piece of sh*t bullsh*t mutherf*cking ball-l*cking c*ck-s*cking a$$-sm*lling show still on the air?)

:laugh: