Bellazon

News

Neo52285

So ... that means that Doutzen is a new Angel?! ... I can't believe it ... i don't like her at all! :yuckky: ... But im glad that Adri is going to be again appearing! :blush:She's the best

Is Emanuela de Paula a new angel too? Cuz i really really like her, and ill be so happy if she's an Angel :heart:<3

But let's see

Adriana

Izabel

Heidi

Marisa

Selita

Miranda

Alessandra

+

Doutzen

Emanuela

9 Angels?! That's too much :o

I'm thinking Heidi might be leaving? And of course there are the rumors of Selita or Izabel getting the boot.

I hope that Heidi really leaves VS ... But Izabel is one of my favorite Angels! & Selita is really nice too ... i hope they still there! ... Anyway 8 or 9 is too much Angels! ... I like just Adriana, Karolina, Izabel, Selita, Marisa, Alessandra & Emanuela ... im not a big fan of Doutzen, Heidi & Miranda

So ... that means that Doutzen is a new Angel?! ... I can't believe it ... i don't like her at all! :yuckky: ... But im glad that Adri is going to be again appearing! :blush:She's the best

Is Emanuela de Paula a new angel too? Cuz i really really like her, and ill be so happy if she's an Angel :heart:<3

But let's see

Adriana

Izabel

Heidi

Marisa

Selita

Miranda

Alessandra

+

Doutzen

Emanuela

I'm thinking Heidi might be leaving? And of course there are the rumors of Selita or Izabel getting the boot.

--------

there are 10 angel ..you forgot karolina

I forgot to ever write about this in here until now, but at the last meeting I had at my job (I work for VS) they said they were bringing back the miracle bra and for some reason I feel like I've seen some talk in here about Adriana shooting a commercial for it before. Anyway, I think it's great because it's crazy how many women come into VS looking for that bra.

I forgot to ever write about this in here until now, but at the last meeting I had at my job (I work for VS) they said they were bringing back the miracle bra and for some reason I feel like I've seen some talk in here about Adriana shooting a commercial for it before. Anyway, I think it's great because it's crazy how many women come into VS looking for that bra.

That bra has done me many miracles :rofl:

Wicht store do you work in? :)

But let's see

Adriana

Izabel

Heidi

Marisa

Selita

Miranda

Alessandra

+

Doutzen

Emanuela

--------

there are 10 angel ..you forgot karolina

I always forget things xD ... But i really love Kk, she's my 2nd after Adri ... so i hope she stays with VS ... I want some other girls out :ninja:

That bra has done me many miracles :rofl:

Wicht store do you work in? :)

I've never had one! I hope we get one for free when they do relaunch it though. I work in the one here in New York in Cross County which is under construction and they're making it bigger than it already is, but I think I'm going to transfer to the one on 34th just because it's easier for me. I don't know though because I like the people that I work with now and I've heard some stories from the people working in the one on 34th. What about you? What store do you work at?

So are they really going to have ten angels? :o That's too many IMO...unless that's their secret way of celebrating ten years with Adri :p I'm so happy she finally got the fantasy bra this year. Adri is totally going to rock VSFS 08 :ddr:

Totally agree with you ... ten agels is too many! But im happy for Adri! :fun: Se deserves the fantasy & so much more!

are there really gonna be 10 angels? Or just rumors...

1. Adriana

2. Karolina

3. Alessandra

4. Izabel

5. Selita

6. Heidi

7. Marisa

8. Miranda

+ Rumors

9. Doutzen (For me she's confirmed with the Supermodels Obssesions Launch!)

10. Emanuela

But who knos ... VS is really crazy sometimes!

if you ask me, they can knock off selita and use Emanuela, and take marisa off. she doesn't really fit in?? idk it may be just me. Miranda is too "cute" for me. she should just do PINK stuff, and not be an angel

i'm just so happy adriana gets to wear the bra and 10 years! i hope they do a tribute!! :drool:

if you ask me, they can knock off selita and use Emanuela, and take marisa off. she doesn't really fit in?? idk it may be just me. Miranda is too "cute" for me. she should just do PINK stuff, and not be an angel

i'm just so happy adriana gets to wear the bra and 10 years! i hope they do a tribute!! :drool:

Totally agree ... I prefer Emanuela over Selita! ... & i think Marisa is better just like a Swimsuit model, but in general i like her! She's not my favorite girl but i like her ... & Miranda Kerr, i totally hate her so i don't wanna talk about hahaha

& hope they do a tribute to Adri this year! That would be sooooo great! I really can't wait for the show!

I've never had one! I hope we get one for free when they do relaunch it though. I work in the one here in New York in Cross County which is under construction and they're making it bigger than it already is, but I think I'm going to transfer to the one on 34th just because it's easier for me. I don't know though because I like the people that I work with now and I've heard some stories from the people working in the one on 34th. What about you? What store do you work at?

Perhaps I've owned a Miracle Bra b/c I am a hag :nicole: It is and always will be my favorite VS bra :wub:

34th Street is a model store, so I bet lots of exciting stuff happens there :hehe: