Bellazon

News

Neo52285

VS must be doing good in these tough economic times. Other retail stores are closing or laying people off. But VS continues to open stores... :blink: :blink:

@Yasume: While VS might be doing "well", I can't really say the same for its employees. Pink and I can testify that we are both not happy working for VS anymore. I've grown sick and tired of the corporate tyrants at VS looking down on us employees as if we don't matter. I will always love VS and the Angels, but everyone at the corporate offices can just kiss my ass and go straight to Hell.

VS must be doing good in these tough economic times. Other retail stores are closing or laying people off. But VS continues to open stores... :blink: :blink:

The company is not doing well at all. VS is not only down in sales plan but they are also making less than they did last year. But compare to other retailers, VS isn't doing TOO bad.

VS would never lay anyone off. However they would find lame reasons to fire you, or not schedule you and hope you would quit. That way they don't have to pay you unemployment benefit.

The Lexington store is the new flagship store and it is also a test store. The company wants to head in a new direction.

@Pink: How can AAOF and AFL "attend" the store opening at Lexington when it already happened? The date on the ad says "November 18th", unless the date was changed.

Oh, I misread your post. I thought you meant the Adri and Heidi signing :p

BTW, most of the folks at corporate have nothing to do with why I dislike my job. Just too much petty drama and conspiracies :/

...I came back..into the store a lil later and bought some lotion, and in their stupid lil mic the girls like "lacey look" and the girl came up to the counter (the girl that was a bitch to me before), didn't say anything looked at me and the girls what? and the girl that was ringin me out was like "your so slow" to the other girl and the biitchy girl started laughing. I guess they were pointing me out like, did something wrong, or were still pissed about that bra situation. it was so caddy and highschool. I wanted to say something, but I'm better than that and let it slide. It like if your gunna talk about someone at WORK just wait till i leave the damn store :laugh:

sorry for my rant.

back on to adriana news...

is anyone gunna cap adriana when she goes to turkey for that show?

Did you talk to the manager about your bad experience? Chances are if you did the store might t give you a merchandise credit just to increase customer satisfaction :) Know that it is completely against company values to be rude to a customer for any reason. Actually to be unfriendly is major no-no in the company. Not sure are you still upset or care enough, but there are a few options you have so your visit will be more pleasant next time. If you are interested, let me know :)

I too feel like I am working with a bunch of teeny-boopers at times---esp. the management :| So know that the employees feel the same way! :laugh:

I hope someone will cap the PF commercial *cough*VH*cough*cough* ;)

thanks pc, i just had to let it out, and it bugged me. I actually called the customer service number and complained about it and they are sending me a coupon for a free bra any price :)

so i'm happy with that. I didn't want to ask for the manager and start a huge riot, so I just called that number after I left, and I have to say a free bra out of it is great. lol

thank again pc :hug:

Well, what you say doesn't surprise me. They appear to be the typical corporate giant-no respect for employees.

Even though sales are down, I bet that they are maintaing that marketing budget, which is in the millions. The modeling contracts are like couple of million each right?

:blink: :blink:

Okay. Back on topic-Adriana.

The company is not doing well at all. VS is not only down in sales plan but they are also making less than they did last year. But compare to other retailers, VS isn't doing TOO bad.

VS would never lay anyone off. However they would find lame reasons to fire you, or not schedule you and hope you would quit. That way they don't have to pay you unemployment benefit.

The Lexington store is the new flagship store and it is also a test store. The company wants to head in a new direction.

@Pink: How can AAOF and AFL "attend" the store opening at Lexington when it already happened? The date on the ad says "November 18th", unless the date was changed.

:heart:

Okay, if there's a BF commercial.....where exactly can we see it? It's not enough that there's no formal channel to find the XMAS commercial, now we got this one.

Anyway, did anybody attend this store opening? I don't live in the NYC, so SOMEONE must've known about it.

Click on the thumbnail to view the Mega-UHQ scan!

31288227.c0f030.jpg

:laugh:

It's been announced that Adriana and Heidi will be making an appearance on the "Mike & Juliet" morning show on FOX on December 3rd (the day of the VSFS 2008 broadcast). I certainly hope she does more interviews other than this one.

First of all, Mike & Juliet is a total suck-ass talk show. I've tried watching it various times before and its just a pain in the ass. Secondly, it's not filmed in High Def and Juliet is an airhead and Mike is a total tool. But if I have to trudge through these two hosts just to see them ask Adriana dumb questions like "What's it like to walk around in lingerie in front of millions of people?", then I guess I have to do it.

Heidi will probably talk over Adriana. :o

I notice that Adriana is getting better at doing interviews. I don't think that she was always comfortable with interviews due to her quiet nature and challenges with English. I think about an interview that she did some years ago that's on Youtube. The host commented on her accent and it wasn't nice. I thought that was so rude. <_<

But she is getting there. Hell, I want to learn Portuguese but is difficult for me. :laugh:

It's been announced that Adriana and Heidi will be making an appearance on the "Mike & Juliet" morning show on FOX on December 3rd (the day of the VSFS 2008 broadcast). I certainly hope she does more interviews other than this one.

First of all, Mike & Juliet is a total suck-ass talk show. I've tried watching it various times before and its just a pain in the ass. Secondly, it's not filmed in High Def and Juliet is an airhead and Mike is a total tool. But if I have to trudge through these two hosts just to see them ask Adriana dumb questions like "What's it like to walk around in lingerie in front of millions of people?", then I guess I have to do it.

Okay, if there's a BF commercial.....where exactly can we see it? It's not enough that there's no formal channel to find the XMAS commercial, now we got this one.

Anyway, did anybody attend this store opening? I don't live in the NYC, so SOMEONE must've known about it.

Click on the thumbnail to view the Mega-UHQ scan!

31288227.c0f030.jpg

thanks Vamp :drool:

adrina lima fans know all about the vs events ...so heres my queation

when/where is the vs store appearance ?

i think it was with heidi, adriana, alesandra & doutzen

December 2nd, but it's not a store appearance. It's a VIP Gala and I don't think it's open to the public. Adriana and Heidi are doing a signing at the new VS store on Lexington the next day on the 3rd, but it's only them two.

adrina lima fans know all about the vs events ...so heres my queation

when/where is the vs store appearance ?

i think it was with heidi, adriana, alesandra & doutzen

December 2nd, but it's not a store appearance. It's a VIP Gala and I don't think it's open to the public. Adriana and Heidi are doing a signing at the new VS store on Lexington the next day on the 3rd, but it's only them two.

Today is one store appearance to opne the new store i think ... W/the four girls, & later de VIP Gala ... & is not ope to the public

& tomorrow Adri&Heidi are doing another appearance

That's what i read on AAOF hahaha

Me too!!! I really wonder what happened - she was announced as hosting the VIP Gala with Heidi....it wasn't even like she was just attending. And she wasn't there at all. In fact, she seems to have almost vanished since the show taping, makes me wonder if that rumor about her grandmother being sick was true. :(

Savanna @ AFL posted just now to say Adri was on the Fox talk show she was supposed to be on with Heidi. The conversation was mostly about Heidi, as I'm sure everyone expected, but at least she was there. So that means she'll most likely be at the signing as planned too now. :)