Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

pisces, is that you in your avatar and sig? i remember seeing your picture before and it's got to be you. well i'm just saying that they are gorgeous and you have a very beautiful face. :)

Yes that is actually me. Thank you so much for your nice comment! :) I used to be supermodel skinny and 5'7", but that was when I was 19. Lol! Now I'm 23 and I'm a size 8-10 instead of a size 4. :( Oh well, womanhood does that to you I guess...

Thank you for brightening my night! (it's nighttime here in Sweden). :D ((hugs))

haaj, I just have a question about your wonderful pic! you said, that pic was taken when you were 19 years old but I found lately this photo and believe me she looks like Adri...

naamloos.bmp

naamloos.bmp

pisces, is that you in your avatar and sig? i remember seeing your picture before and it's got to be you. well i'm just saying that they are gorgeous and you have a very beautiful face. :)

Yes that is actually me. Thank you so much for your nice comment! :) I used to be supermodel skinny and 5'7", but that was when I was 19. Lol! Now I'm 23 and I'm a size 8-10 instead of a size 4. :( Oh well, womanhood does that to you I guess...

Thank you for brightening my night! (it's nighttime here in Sweden). :D ((hugs))

haaj, I just have a question about your wonderful pic! you said, that pic was taken when you were 19 years old but I found lately this photo and believe me she looks like Adri...

That conversation was about her earlier sig...

The girl in her current sig not only looks like Adri but she also is Adri. :laugh: