Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

Thanks mybadscan for the picture.

I have a request:

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of Adriana with a white hat, a black tank top, and when her hair is black? In one of the pictures she has a peace sign, and I think she's posing with a musician. Does anyone have the set of pictures that go along with that event?

Also, when were those taken???

Thanks!

post-6019-0-1446163859-94818_thumb.jpg

post-6019-0-1446163859-99999_thumb.jpg

These???

http://coppermine.galacnet.com/adrianalima...ls.php?album=63

go here. you'll have to log in...but there are 7 pics there from that event

I registered for that site three weeks ago, and I never got an e-mail. Do you know of any other photo gallery sites besides that one & AdrianaLimaFan.net ?

There aren't a lot of other real gallery sites out there (one of the reasons I decided to start mine :p) but I have a bunch of links to other Adriana sites (most of which do have some sort of gallery) up here: http://adrianalimafan.net/links/ . Hope that helps!

^ You mean Karolina :p

Dang it, I did it again! For some reason I keep calling her 'Katrina' instead of Karolina.

Thank you for the pictures. :wave:

=====================================================

Oo, I have one last request:

adrianavictoriassecret138dg.th.jpg

Where was that picture taken at & when. Also, can someone please post more like that.

Wow nothingless! That site is great! It's going on my favourites :D It's great to have all of Adri's pictures in one place :heart: Amazing job.

Thank you! I have SO many photos yet to add though, and over 200 of my own scans I have yet to edit and put online - the site really is a work in progress! :blush: But glad you like it so far!

Oo, I have one last request:

post-5998-0-1446163873-93946_thumb.jpg

Where was that picture taken at & when. Also, can someone please post more like that.

That one is from the So In Love Fragrance Launch, May 10, 2005. If you search the Candids thread for "so in love", you should find loads posted already. :)