Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Swimwear

Neo52285

well i tried...i promised originalsin this picture....and i scanned it...problem was the colors...each page was a different color...i tried my best to get it as close as possible...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well done...thank you neo :fun:

Guest Lullaby
why does everyone think that they look like adriana?! lol! i think almost all the girls on this site say they do!  :dontgetit:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They're trying to make everyone fawn all over them like OHMYGOD MARRY ME PLEASE.

Uhm.. No. :laugh: :laugh:

why does everyone think that they look like adriana?! lol! i think almost all the girls on this site say they do!  :dontgetit:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wel,she is ONE OF A KIND...Thats 4 sure.But perhaps some girls wrilly have the same feautures like her.I have a friend that looks just like Beyonce,and when a person looks like a person they look like that person,they dont say it just for funn`?

ok calm down i didnt mean anything OFFENSIVE i was just saying and without seeing a picure no one could really say someone looks like Adriana! theres like soo many people on this site whish say they do but i guess there lying to themselves! lol

alright DUMB QUESTION ALERT:

i FINALLY started receiving VS catalogs! YAY...now, i need to order FROM the catalog so they keep sending them right? I can't go online to place my order for a catalog item can I ? I want to make sure they continue sending them to me and figured you VS stalkers would know ;)

It's not a dumb question spanish eyes, but neo might have some helpful hints :whistle: (something's fishy here, I can smell it...I'm in danger of being trouted again :no:)

If you order the catalogue without buying they'll only send the semi-annual sale catalogues to you, that is, provided you're even lucky enough to have one sent to you. Best bet is to buy something...

Yeah ..I don't know though; I get them all the time and I order from them once in a blue moon! And I still get the regular catalogs, not just the sale ones. I think if you order like, one item every 6 months or so then you'll keep receiving them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Y'know, I think some girls recognise some features of her in themselves or in others. (I'm not saying: all.) She has a very round face, which many girls have. So maybe they recognise that for example. Still, she's one of a kind, and there's no such thing as twins or lookalikes, but I can imagine a girl looking at a pic of Miss Lima thinking, "hey, my nose kinda looks like hers."

Didn't you ever have a friend who resembled a celebrity in a (small) way? I for example, have a friend who reminds me of Natalie Portman. It's because of the shape of her nose and her eyebrows. But they aren't copies. She just reminds me of her.

Yeah ..I don't know though; I get them all the time and I order from them once in a blue moon! And I still get the regular catalogs, not just the sale ones. I think if you order like, one item every 6 months or so then you'll keep receiving them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yep, same here. i rarely order from the catalog itself...i usu just order from online...there is an online feature where u can order straight from the catalog either by browsing the catalog online OR by typing the catalog number into the online search function. but most of the time i just go online and order without thinking about the catalog number and whatnot. so u should be fine :)