Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Swimwear

Neo52285

plz dont stop, we cant trust neo since hes always broke. Your scans are great, and your the only one with the book and there is no guarante neo will even be able to obtain the book. PLZ!!!! :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'm happy to scan then but really i'm not equipped to do so, nor do i have the skills required. it'd be better for everyone if neo could scan them in.

if neo can't get the books then i'll continue with the sub-standard scans.

+ i always have the first two volumes to scan at some stage!

i'm happy to scan then but really i'm not equipped to do so, nor do i have the skills required. it'd be better for everyone if neo could scan them in.

if neo can't get the books then i'll continue with the sub-standard scans.

+ i always have the first two volumes to scan at some stage!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

slea i didnt mean to offend with my comment...im just trying to get the books and everyone here knows i dont scan double pagers and what not...im just going to scan a select few pictures and thats if i can get the books....ill be happy to work on your scans with your permission of course and your technique is improving with every scan because im doing little and little with each new scan.

Yeah, slea, don't stop.

To tell you the truth, I've kept your versions of the pics on every one, except the two of gis neo did on the two-pagers.

i really enjoy the grain, and think your scans are great.

And thank to you weve already gotten so many great ones. Thanks a bunch.

whatever the case, and i don't really care (i'm just lazy and don't want to waste my time if someone else can do it better), you all deserve to see the photographs in these books.

that in mind, here's a couple more (i tried a different technique with the second one, can you tell?)

post-1143-1116770266_thumb.jpg

post-1143-1116770339_thumb.jpg