Bellazon

Yasmin Le Bon
Thumbnail

miss

Can somebody help me with info about this page? Unfortunatelly her official website did not help me, because the editorial that this photo might be coming from had the wrong scans, but the info was that the editorial is from ELLE USA 12/1985 called The Ultimate, can somebody please confirm? Thank you!

img138.jpg

2 hours ago, radolgc said:

Can somebody help me with info about this page? Unfortunatelly her official website did not help me, because the editorial that this photo might be coming from had the wrong scans, but the info was that the editorial is from ELLE USA 12/1985 called The Ultimate, can somebody please confirm? Thank you!

img138.jpg

its definitely elle usa but as far as date your best bet is to just look for it on ebay and ask the seller to confirm sometimes they're helpful

well, I already know it is Elle USA for sure...Gilles Bensimon was working only for Elle. And I do have the editorial before with Tatjana Patitz, which I actually collect and I missed the date, so seeing Yasmin on the opposite page made me ask here, because I was hoping there are some real fans and collectors...Oh well...Ebay is not an option at all. Sellrs there are never helpful, but quite the opposite, Ebay died for me years ago. If somebody knows the exact date I will really appreciate it.

In he meantime I can share some of Yasmin scans, here is an editorial I scanned from Lei magazine 10/1991:

1991-10-Lei-It-2a.jpg 1991-10-Lei-It-4a.jpg 1991-10-Lei-It-6a.jpg

On 4/24/2023 at 1:08 PM, radolgc said:

img138.jpg

it is from USA ELLE December 1985

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...